26. sing to me , h. styles

harry's pov

i stood in front of the mirror drying my hair with a towel, the time just hitting 9:45. the sound of the front door opening and then closing was heard, my gorgeous wife coming home. i smiled, setting the towel down and walking out of our bedroom.

y/n stood in the kitchen, putting away her water cup she takes to work everyday in the dishwasher. her back was turned, giving me easy access to wrap my arms around her.

"hey love" i cooed, placing a kiss on the top of her hair.

she turned, hugging my torso. her big eyes were much smaller, bags under her eyes from a fourteen hour shift.

"hi" she tiredly smiled up at me

"how was work" i ran my fingers through the top of her hair, her eyes slowly closing.

"tiring" she responded, her head going to my chest, fully closing her eyes.

"let's go to bed baby"

i led her to our room, getting her one of my t-shirts. she smiled, replacing her clothes with just my shirt. i laid down on the bed, opening the covers for her.

y/n gently laid her head in the crook of my neck. her hand found mine, holding it while my other massaged her head.

"sing to me, please" she mumbled

"anything for you baby" kissing her temple, i softly started singing

"you'll never love yourself half as much as i love you and you'll never treat yourself right darlin', but i want you to"

y/n placed a few kisses on my neck, cuddling further into me.

"if I let you know, im here for you
maybe you'll love yourself like i love you, oh
and ive just let these little things slip out of my mouth"

her breathing slowed, sleep taking over her.

"cause it's you, oh, its you its you, they add up to and im in love with you and all these little things"

after the few verses, y/n was soundly sleeping in my grip.

"i'm so in love with you. sweet dreams love."

authors note ||
— sorry it's been so long , i love y'all .
the song is "little things" by one direction