30. one of those days , j. waud

y/n's pov

closing my laptop after my last class of the day, i put my head in my hands, feeling overwhelmed.

i had three tests, my laptop was acting up, everything seemed to be messing up as the day went on.

climbing out of the tall bar stool, i left everything in its place and walked up the stairs to jason and i's room, walking over to the bed.

i climbed in, bringing the blanket right below my face, completely sinking into the soft bed. all i wanted was to be held by jason, but he wouldn't be home for another half hour or so.

lying in complete silence, i zoned out until i heard jason's voice erupting through the house.

"i'm home" he called out, waiting for an answer.

i didn't move, not having the motivation to move at the moment.

"babe?" i heard his footsteps against the stairs, them drawing closer until the door of the bedroom opened.

i heard his sigh, knowing that i did this when i had bad days. moments later, the bed dipped behind me, arms being placed around me.

i felt some of my tenseness ease away under his touch. a soft and short kiss was placed on my shoulder blade before he spoke again.

"bad day?" the boy asked softly, rubbing his hand up and down my arm.

"mhm"

"i'm sorry baby" he cooed, "turn around please"

he lightly turned my body, my eyes now meeting his. a small pout formed on his face, his hands going to brush back the hair on the top of my head.

"what happened?"

"tests, issues, just a bad day" i answered, pushing myself into him, the boy greatly accepting my affection.

jason placed a kiss on my temple, moving so his right hand rubbing small circles on my back and the left held my head to his chest.

"i love you, tomorrow will be better. it was just one of those days baby" he told me, placing another kiss on my head.

i just simply nodded, returning the first three words, just wanting my boy.

he was okay with that, just wanting his girl.

authors note ||
— i don't know how i feel about this .