15. baby talk pt. 2 , j. richards

josh's pov

"are you ready to meet her" i asked Caswell as he held my hand, walking to the hospital room

he nodded excitedly, picking up his pace. i laughed at his excitement, walking faster with him. once we arrived to the room, i knocked quietly before coming in.

"hi love" y/n smiled, our newborn babygirl in her arms.

"i missed you mommy" he ran up to her, standing next to the bed.

"i missed you too. do you wanna come up and meet sissy?" she asked softly

"yes" he ran back to me, holding his arms up for my to pick him up.

i lifted him, gently placing him in front of y/n and sitting behind him. he stared down at the baby, his eyes full of love.

"what's sissy's name?" caswell asked, gently touching her cheek.

"her name is jude" i said to him

"jj" he giggled, smiling down at jude

y/n looked up at me, awing at the nickname he had already given her.

"do you want to hold her?" y/n asked him

he nodded, placing his arms out. he had been practicing with y/n and i for everything he needed to do to be a good big brother. caswell was already jude's best friend.

y/n passed jude over, gently placing her in caswell's small arms. he leaned into me, smiling at the baby.

"hi sissy" he talked softly to her, kissing the top of her head.

y/n and i watched as he held his sister, completely in love with the two of them. caswell had been waiting for this day since he first found out he was going to be a brother.

"cas and jj" he smiled up at y/n, her smiling back

bestfriends since day one.