28. relax , v. hacker

vinnie's pov

i sat on the couch, anime playing on the tv. the time had just hit 12:30 and y/n was still not up, her usually waking up around 10. i was leaving at 1 to go to the skatepark with the guys, still wanting to see y/n before i left.

pausing my show, i stood up and made my way to our bedroom, seeing the gorgeous girl cuddled into the blanket. her lips were slightly parted and her hair was all over her face, yet still she was perfect.

"sleepyhead" i cooed, brushing the hair out of her face

she turned, quickly grimacing as she put her hand to her head. i took notice to this, looking at the girl concerned.

"what's wrong babygirl?"

she went to go talk, but a congested cough came out instead, it obviously hurting her.

"love" i frowned, rubbing the girls back as she took deep breaths of air

once y/n caught her breath, she looked up at me, her eyes filled with exhaustion.

"this explains why you slept so late, sick baby" i smiled at her a little bit, placing a kiss on her head, "drink."

i handed her a water bottle that was on the bedside table, her taking a sip before sinking back down into the bed.

"i don't like being sick" her voice was scratchy, most likely having a sore throat as well

laying down next to the girl, i pulled her into my grip so she could relax, gently running my hands through her hair.

"i'm sorry" i poured, "atleast i get to cuddle you all day."

"no, you have to leave in a few minutes."

"i'm not going to leave you here all alone while you're sick baby, we can always go another day" i told her, knowing she would feel bad.

"i'll be okay, go have fun please" she told me.

"no, i'm taking care of you today because that is my job"

"but"

"it's okay babygirl, just relax." i shushed the girl, kissing her head as she placed her head in the crook of my neck.

i lightly smiled, feeling her relax as i placed my hand under the shirt of mine she was wearing, running my hands up and down her soft skin.

"see, you're okay." i told her, her humming in response.

"i love you, go back to sleep love"

she quietly returned the three words, wrapping her arm around my torso as she drifted off.