23. shower , j. richards

y/n's pov

so recently there has been a trend going around where you walk into the shower with your girlfriend or boyfriend while clothed. the videos seem really fun, so today i was doing it on josh.

once josh was about 2 minutes into his shower, i walked to the bathroom, quietly opening and shutting the door. i waited a second before pulling back the curtain and stepping in behind him.

"hi bub" i said, josh jumping and turning around quick.

"wh- you scared the shit out of me" he laughed, also panting.

"why do you have your clothes on?" he laughed

"why not" i pouted, then the large smile grew on my face again.

"i- uh take them off so you don't get wet??" he was very confused, but his reaction was cute.

"hmm, no" i giggled.

"ok.." he went to turn around, then slipped falling onto his knees.

his bare ass went right in front of my face as i fell too, his feet hitting my feet making me fall.

we fell the the bottom of the shower, both of us obnoxiously laughing.

"you're whole ass- was just in my face" i choked out, laughter cutting me off.

"c- cake" josh spat, breaking out into another fit of laughter.

we stayed there, sitting in the bottom of the shower together catching our breaths.

"i'm literally fully naked in front of you and you arent doing anything." he frowned, a gasp coming from me.

"joshua!"

he smirked then giggled.

"that's it, i'm out." i quickly got up, almost falling again.

"nooo" he whined, standing up.

"yep" i stepped out, still having my head peeking from behind the shower.

"atleast give me a kiss" he puppy dog eyed me, making it hard to resist.

i smiled, them poked my lips out for him. he giggled, placing a smily kiss on my lips.

"have fun dork." i laughed, then left the bathroom, knowing a bruise was already forming on my knees from the hard shower floor.

authors note ||
— small and a little funny , ily <3