35. worth the pain , d. seavey

third person pov

the time just hitting noon, daniel and y/n laid in bed, the lights dimmed and curtains drawn.

daniel's body was propped up with pillows at the top of the bed while y/n laid on her stomach in between daniel's legs, her head resting on his stomach.

being nine weeks pregnant, y/n was hitting the worst stages of her morning sickness which was lasting sometimes full days leaving her completely drained.

daniel's hand gently ran up and down the girls back, the other brushing through her hair as he looked down at his lover.

y/n had a painful migraine with added nausea, keeping her from doing anything in fright of throwing up yet another time that day.

laying in daniel's arms kept her sane, knowing she was okay with him. the boy knew the pain she was in, not having anything wrong with her only wanting him in the moment.

"you okay, love" daniel spoke, breaking the comfortable silence in the room.

"yeah, it just hurts" the girl responded, bringing her hand up and removing daniels hand from her hair, placing it in hers to hold.

the boy lightly smiled, rubbing her hand with his thumb. he didn't like seeing her like this, but he did enjoy the extra affection he got from his lover, knowing that she felt safe with him.

"you're so strong" he told her, "you know that?"

looking up to face daniel, the girl tiredly smiled at him. the room was fairly dark, but she could still see the outline of his face and the cute smile he had always had.

"all this is worth it though, we're gonna be parents" daniel smiled, fantasizing the life of when he would be a dad and y/n would be a mom.

"it is worth it, but at the moment i'd do anything to get this kid out of me" she laughed lightly, the sentence making daniel laugh too.

"it'll be over before we know it, i'm proud of you baby" he said, bringing their locked hands up to his lips and kissing the back of y/n's hand.

it was worth the pain and suffering, and y/n would do it over and again for joy of a baby brought into her and daniel's life.

authors note ||
— can y'all tell that i cant wait to have kids ? also, thank you for all the love on the face reveal , i love y'all so so much .