12. her , k. cyr

kio's pov

"bye boys, i'm gonna go find y/n" i told anthony and blake through my mic

"simp" they both said

i laughed, turning the game off. i stood up, walking to y/n and i's room. she wasn't there, most likely meaning she was in the backyard, one of her favorite places.

i smiled as i looked through the sliding door glass, seeing her sitting under the cabana facing away from me. she had her sketchbook in her hands, her pencil going.

y/n was an unbelievably talented artist. that's one of the many things i loved about her. i slid open the door, walking out to the dark haired girl.

"hey love" i said, sitting next to her.

"hi" she replied softly, smiling at me.

i placed my arm around her, resting my chin on her shoulder as i looked down at her sketchbook. a picture of a girl looking out into the abyss was sketched out, it looked amazing.

"that's really good baby" i told her.

"thank you" she smiled, taking the book off her lap and placing it next to her.

she shifted, laying down and resting her head on my lap. her beautiful green eyes looked up at me, that damn smile on her face that always made you smile back.

"you're cute" she told me, placing her hand on my cheek.

"and you're gorgeous"

a light pink rose on her cheeks, hiding her face in my shirt. i laughed, running my hands through her hair.

"i love you" i said

y/n undid her face, looking back up at me.

"i love you more" she smiled

i pulled her up to where she was sitting on my lap and wrapped my arms around her. her arms loosely went around my neck, resting her head on my shoulder.

moments like this was what really proved my love. my love for her.

authors note ||
— in love with this one too omg