Chapter 60

THIRD PERSON POV

While the two is on the way to detention room to know the punishment that will they're going to do, their friends keep thinking what they're doing right now.

" Tingin niyo dumamoves na si Y/n? " Dahyun whispered to her friends but no one answers her, they're focusing in the discussion.

" Whatever.. " Dahyun said to herself and rolled her eyes and go back.

On the other side, Momo was thinking what kind of punishment that they received from being late.

She still won't expect that it's happening right now.

As Mina fix the books that librarian told her to do, Y/n can't stop glancing on the latter while she's wiping the table.

Other students found it cute instead of judging what they're doing.

'What's with her huh? She made me confused everyday and now she's telling me the answers that I'm searching for is in her eyes?' Mina thought while fixing the books in the shelves.

She sighed again and was about to walk when she bump into someone.

" Sorry.. " She mumbled but the person was able to catch it, making smile and watch Mina to leave.

Y/n, who's staring at them, made her confused.

'What the heck?! He's smiling to my penguin!' She exclaimed on her mind while making a fist.

His smile, it's telling that she have a competitor right now.

'What should I do?!' she thought panicking.

" I need to do something before it's too late. " She mumbled and sigh afterwards.

DAHYUN'S POV

The lunch break started and we haven't heard about the two.

I'm was wondering how Y/n is gonna be sweet like that.

As we sit on the available space on the cafeteria, Mina's company joined us.

" Uy may chika ako! " Nayeon exclaimed as she sit besides Jeongyeon.

" Chismosa as always.. " Jeongyeon blurt out, making Nayeon glared at her.

I found it cute, mukha silang couple.

" Is that important to be hear? " Tzuyu asked with a bit of sarcasm.

" Malamang, hindi naman ako magchichika dito kung di importante. " She stated, making me agree.

To be honest, may point naman siya.

" Gurl ichika mo na sayang oras ~ " Sana said and we immediately go closer so that no one will hear what Nayeon's going to say.

" Usap usapan na ngayon si Y/n and Mitang. " She said with excitement on her eyes.

" Eh ano naman? Wala namang bago doon- " Jeongyeon scoff but Nayeon shut her.

" Shut up grandma di pa ako tapos! " She half shouted with a glared, making some of us, sigh.

Here we go again..

" What the heck! You're the grandma here not me- " Jeongyeon paused when Jihyo spoke.

" Shut your mouth grandma's, hindi tayo matatapos kung puro kayo ganyan. " Jihyo scolded, making them to obey like a puppy.

Be Mine, My Rival || Myoui MinaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara