Chapter 15

Y/N'S POV

A few days later.....

After class, dumiresto agad ako sa locker para kunin yung notes.

Shemz....

Nakalimutan kong sabihan si Mina about sa palitan ng notes para makagawa na ng test since saturday na bukas.

I immediately go back to our classroom and I found nothing but the empty seats.

Nakalabas na siya ng classroom.

Hindi pa naman siya nakakalayo right?

May mga ilang students pa sa field na nagt-training but I can't see my friends, for sure nakauwi na sila.

I have no choice but to go to SSG office, I'm sure that Jihyo is still there since she's busy with her paper always.

I knock 3 times and when I heard a word come in, I immediately get inside and saw her fixing her things, ready to leave the office.

" Oh Y/n, ikaw pala.... " Jihyo said while preparing her bag.

" U-uhm....can I asked something? " I asked shyly as we go outside and she locked the office.

" What is it? " Jihyo asked.

" May nakalimutan akong sabihin kay Mina....what do you think? Nakauwi na kaya siya? "

I confused when her lips suddenly turn into smirk.

" I think she didn't, for sure she's in the ballet class right now. " She answered wearing a smile.

I'm surprised on what she said....

" Don't tell me na hindi mo alam yun? " She asked.

" I don't know na she's a dancer pala.. " I murmured but she heard it clearly.

" Sa pagkakaalam ko....kapag rival mo ang isang tao dapat kilalang kilala mo siya and never mong iisipin na maging mabait sa kanya na kahit minsan.. " She said that made me stop on walking and looked at her confused.

She stopped also and looked at me with a smile.

" Pero sa nakikita ko sayo....hindi talaga rival ang tingin mo kay Mina, sadyang may malalim na rason lang kung bakit ganyan pakikitungo mo sa kanya.... " She added that made my eyes widen.

What the....

No way...

Simula pa nung una, rival na talaga tingin ko sa kanya.

" By the way Y/n, I have to go ~ bye bye!" She exclaimed as she walked away with a little jump.

She told me before that I need to be nice at her then bigla niya akong sasabihan ng ganun?

Ginagawa ko lang to para sa quiz bee...

Tama, ginagawa ko lang ito para sa school.

Hinanap ko kaagad yung Dance Practice Room.

Matagal na akong nag-aaral dito pero bakit parang maliligaw pa ata ako kakahanap sayo?

Disadvantage talaga ng school na to is sobrang laki, tsk.

When finally I found the Dance Room, I was about to knock when I realized it's a slightly open, I heard an instrumental music inside.

I'm just thinking right now kung nandito pa ba siya? Baka ibang students yung nandito.

Sumilip ako ng kaunti then nilibot ang tingin, searching for someone but there's no students here.

I thought there was a ballet class here? But I guess it's done already?

Until I found someone who's dancing elegance right now.

She swing her arms through the air with a turn around while pointing her toes out, making a soft spin.

Her eyes with full emotions are too strong enough to handle and to let go of it, she just dance and dance through the pain she had.

Maybe she's struggling with her problems also or maybe she just go with the flow of a sad instrumental music.

As she open her eyes, she laid it gracefully in mine that made my heart pounding really hard.

I suddenly curse myself for getting caught like this..

You're such an idiot Y/n..... an IDIOT.

She stopped on dancing as her eyes widen in a sudden surprised.

Caught me by watching her dance through peaking that made me immediately stand straight as if it's there is nothing really happened though.

She immediately pause the music and go to my direction while looking down with her red face.

" A-ahh y-you're here.... " She said with a shy smile, looking down.

" Yeah, as you can.... I'm here. " I sarcastically said, crossing my arms as I gazed on her.

" U-uhm.... W-would you mind if I ask why are you here? D-do you need anything else? " She asked that made my brows furrowed.

" All I need is....you. " I bluntly said as she immediately look at me with her reddish cheeks.

" What?! " She shriek softly with her widen eyes, looking at me that made me smirk.

I cleared my throat.

" As what I'm just saying.... tomorrow is saturday, we need to exchange our notes to make a test... " I clearly said to her so she must understand what's my point even it's too far from what I've said lately.

She fix her face expression and chuckles that made me confused.

" What? " I asked her plainly.

" I don't know that a cold person like you can tease someone like me.... " she said while putting the strands of hair behind her ear.

What the-

Namamalik mata lang ba ako o talagang nagpacute siya sa harap ko?

" Yah! Anong tingin mo sakin robot? " I said deeply to her that made her flinch.

" I'm just telling lang naman po.. " she said with her soft voice.

My brows furrowed as I cross my arms, again.

" I don't care about that though... Where's your notes? " I asked her, lending my hand infront of her.

" Actually.... " She said while rubbing her nape.

" Nasa bahay.. " she added that made me shocked.

" What!? Diba dapat aware ka na ngayon tayo magpapalitan coz saturday na bukas- " I was cut off when she pressing her index finger into my lips, made me stopped on talking.

" Chill, I can get it to my house and give it to you... It's not hard to make some questions right? " She said with a genuine smile.

I immediately remove her finger into my lips and rolled my eyes.

" Since I'm such a busy person, I have to go... " I said as I get my sticky note and write my number there.

I give it to her as she gave me a confused look.

" Just text me kung anong oras and saan magkikita. " after that, I immediately leave her alone and proceed to go home, riding a bus.

......

Sorry for late updates, we're currently having dry run for online class and it's really hard to multi task since we've doing a lot of activities today.

Please vote and enjoy!