Chapter 63

THIRD PERSON POV

" OMG look at them! They're sweet, they're like a couple what the heck..." Momo blunty giggling on what she's seeing right now.

" Shh Momoring! I don't want to be caught you know? " Dahyun scold her a bit as they watch the two with a lovely dovely moments.

" I can't believe na ang no. 1 na chismosang si NABONG is malalate sa tea. " Momo stated and focus on the two.

They go back at school after seeing Y/n running while entering the Campus.

She's freaking serious about on what Dahyun said.

And Momo was still can't believe that Dahyun's plan is working to make the two close more.

Meanwhile...

Y/n is freaking nervous and don't know what to do on their statement right now.

It's almost 30 minutes and the latter was deeply sleeping on her shoulder right now.

And the sky was starting to be darken, it would be dangerous if she let it sleep her even though she don't want to disturb Mina's daydreaming.

As an idea pop up on her mind, she slowly took Mina's hand and put the latter on her back, hearing the groaned.

She blushed immediately after hearing those and shrugged her head because of who knows what's inside her head right now.

As she fixed their position for piggy back ride, she get their stuffs and start leaving campus not knowing their two friends following them like a dispatch, took some pictures for evidence.

" This is enough proven, we should go home now. " Dahyun said while looking at the pictures that Momo stolen shots.

" I'm hungry ~ should we eat first before going home? " Momo whined cutely, making the latter fluttered more.

" Okay, this time it's my treat. " Dahyun said in a cool way and smile.

" Yey! " Momo exclaimed as she wrapped her hand on Dahyun's arm which made her blushed.

She go with the flow with Momo where does their feet go.

Y/N'S POV

I don't know why I walked like this while I piggyback her instead of taking a bus.

It's a waste of money by the way, I need to exercise you know..

As I walk, I feel her head moving that's why I stopped from walking.

After that I heard her snort as her breath hits my neck, tickling it and making me uncomfortable.

" My gosh.." I mumbled as my breath hitch once again.

I shrugged the dirty thought and proceed to walk until I reach their house.

I saw Dahyun and Momo standing their like a parents who's going to scold their daughter of being late going home.

" Kailan magiging kayo? " Dahyun asked, feeling innocent.

While Momo who's busy on her ice cream looking at us right now.

" Shh, baka magising ang ingay mo..wait, what are you doing here? " I told her as my brows furrowed and confused as well.

" So kailan nga? " She asked again while playing her fingers, ignoring me question.

" Sa tamang panahon.. " I answered her, not thinking about it.

" Aldub lang ampeg? " Momo asked and they both chuckled.