Chapter 57

Y/N'S POV

" Aha! Someone is blooming here! " Dahyun exclaimed as she keeps her eyes on me.

It's her fault anyway, thanks to her. I made talk to Mina last night.

" Ayieeeeeee ~ " She tease me more and wiggle her brows while tickling my waist.

" Yah can you please shut up?! What if someone hears you? " I sternly said while we are walking at the entrance of the University.

" Hi Dahyun, Y/n ~ good morning! Looks the two of you having a nice day huh? " Jihyo greet us, interrupting me for talking to Dahyun.

" Well ~ someone's here is having a really nice day Jihyo-ah. " Dahyun stated proudly, not minding my deeply stares to her.

As I felt Jihyo's eyes on me, I manage to expressed my poker face as usual as the other students chit chatting which is very clearly to me.

" Did you heard that? "
" Duh we have ears you know.. "
" Do you think Y/n senpai is blooming today? "
" But she's with her cold expression again.. "
" Maybe Dahyun-ssi was teasing her I guess.. "
" Wait have you notice?! There's a band aid on her face! "
" What the heck I didn't notice that! "
" She seems fine but I'm hoping she will be okay ~ "

I sighed and looked at my phone, ignoring their presence.

We still have 30 minutes before the first class start.

I looked around but this isn't enough to know if she's here already or not.

" She's in the Practice Room right now. " Jihyo suddenly said with a smile, making me frozen for a while.

How did she know? Am I too obvious like that?

" Pardon? " I asked her, acting innocently.

As Dahyun smirk at me, Jihyo spoke again.

" Probably, your acting skills won't work on me. I know you're searching for Myoui Mina- " She paused when a familiar soft voice coming from my back that made me froze as my eyes wide open.

" Hi.. " As I felt her presence at my back.

" Speaking of. " Dahyun said that made me glared at her.

" Good morning Mitang! Someone is searching for you- " as my adrenaline rush came from me with a flush on my face.

I turned around and was about to walk away but I flinch a little when I realized that she's already infront of me.

" Oh Y/n? " Her face seems surprised but manage to smile as she looks into my eyes.

She's pretty as always, it mesmerised me as I studied every part of her face especially those moles.

But someone snap me from my daydreaming.

" You're drooling Y/n-ah ~ paano ba yan? See you later guys! " She said pat my shoulder before she walk away from us.

While this girl infront of me, chuckled for a while, making me looked at her again.

" I thought you're going to be nice but your still wearing that poker face.. " She pout and touch my cheeks, pushing me to smile.

What the heck?!

She shouldn't caught me how I am fluttered right now and I have my ways to hide it.

I don't know what to say but I'm just staring at her right now which made her confused.

" Y/n? " She called me and wave her hand infront of me.