Chapter 73

THIRD-PERSON POINT OF VIEW

" Are you sure, you are okay guys? I leave you here since need ako sa hospital eh.. " Joohyun reassured them and received a nod in response.

" What a conyo.. " Tzuyu mumbled, but it didn't reach Joohyun's ears, for which she was grateful.

If she heard it, she'd probably give her a dead glare.

They decide to sleep over at Y/n's house since their parents are in the US and no one is home, and luckily, Joohyun allows them to do so while waiting for the lovable Y/n to walk in.

After the latter has left the house, Jeongyeon begins to go to the kitchen and prepares a dish for them to eat.

" Rush B! " Dahyun exclaimed while using Y/n's phone.

Yeah, Y/n's new iPhone.

She decided to install Call of Duty because that was the purpose of buying it. To enjoy and play along with her penguin.

But right now, Dahyun will be the one who's enjoying it since the latter let her use it.

" What do you think, Dah? " Tzuyu asked after her character died in Call of Duty. Dahyun forced her to play this, and she became addicted right away.

" What do you think ang alin? " Dahyun responded while still focused on the game. She's still alive in the game, but it's 1 vs. 3 and the opposing team is the planter.

" Magagawa niya kaya? You know what I mean, right? Even though Y/n is very active and sobrang kapal ng face kapag nag-rerecite, when it comes to Mina she's become shy.. " Tzuyu stated as she placed her phone in her lap.

Dahyun chuckled but frowned when they were defeated in the game, but Tzuyu didn't mind. She put down the phone and spoke with Tzuyu.

" Let's believe in Y/n's Supremacy! " Dahyun exclaimed as she raised her fist in the air.

" True! I'm sure magagawa yun ni Y/n. " Jeongyeon smiles as she joins them.

" And besides, kahit 'di magsabi yun I believe this is the perfect time for them. It's either si Mina or si Y/n ang aamin but who knows diba? " Jeongyeon added.

" At dahil dyan lapag niyo pusta niyo. " Dahyun smiled and extended her hand in front of them.

" Ay exis ako dyan HAHAHAHA paktay tayo kay Y/n kapag nalaman niya. " Jeongyeon stated.

" Edi 'wag ipaalam, ganoon lang kadali yun. " Tzuyu said proudly as she reached for her wallet.

" Don't tell me na aagree ka sa kupal na yan? " Jeongyeon said, her eyebrows furrowed.

" Why not? Besides, I have the feeling na si Mina unang nag-confess. " Tzuyu grinned and was about to place the money on the table when they heard a knock on the door.

" OMG baka ayan na! " Dahyun rush to open the door and face the latter who has a can of beers and snacks, it was Chaeyoung.

" Anyeong? " She waves her hand cutely and notices how their excitement fades when they see her.

" Don't tell me na ayaw niyo kong makasama? Kung ayaw niyo edi don't. " Chaeyoung was about to leave when Tzuyu grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside the house.

" Ang drama mo. " Tzuyu uttered and let go of her wrist.

" Your reaction guys! Para kayong pinagsakluban ng langit at lupa nung nakita niyo 'ko! " Chaeyoung pretended to cry after stating what she had witnessed.