Chapter 1

Y/N'S POV

" Shit! " Dahyun cursed for the nth time while walking back and forth besides me. She looks worried and nervous at the same time.

What's bothering her?

" Yah. Can you please stop cursing? And please maupo ka? Nahihilo ako Da. " Chaeyoung scolded her.

I looked at my back to see Chaeyoung and she's busy on paper works for her club while Tzuyu besides her, busy on reading a book.

Dahyun pouted and go back to her seat which is besides me. We're seatmates while Tzuyu and Chaeyoung too.

" What's bothering you? " I asked without looking at her.

She sighs and looked at me.

" Ngayon na malalaman yung grades natin sa finals diba?! I'm nervous right now, baka bumaba ako o di kaya bumagsak... " She said worriedly and pouts on me.

I don't know why she's suddenly being worried about her grades. Matalino naman siya, varsity player slash captain ball pa nga siya.

Maybe baka mapagalitan siya ng parents niya at patigilin siya sa paglalaro ng volleyball.

And yeah, we're done on First Semester. For sure, another pressure na naman for us Senior students since mags-start na nextweek ang semester.

I glanced at her and go back to continue reading my book.

Then Jeongyeon enters the room while holding the sandwich and drinks. She go on our direction while looking at Dahyun confusedly.

" Oh- dubu what's on your face? Alalang alala huh? " She asked while sitting on her desk which is infront of us.

" Yung grades kasi natin, ngayon na malalaman..." She replied while resting her chin at the back of her both hands.

" So? " Jeongyeon, she take a sip on her drink.

" Bakit ba ang kalmado niyo? " Dahyun asked.

I furrowed my brows looking at her but she didn't mind it since she's focusing on Jeongyeon.

" Ang oa mo....Oh ayan, kainin mo. " Jeongyeon said then sinubo niya yung sandwich sa bibig ni Dahyun who's widen eyes in shock.

We bursting into laugh while Dahyun glared on us, swallowing the food on her mouth and when she's done on eating, she was going to say something again but our teacher entered the room surprisingly.

I quickly removed my airpods while yung iba bumalik na sa upuan nila. Then umupo kami ng maayos and tinignan ang teacher na ngayon ay nakangiti na.

Maybe there's a good news?

" I know all of you are nervous right now.... " Teacher started.

I glanced at Dahyun who's gulping nervously right now even my other classmates is nervous too.

" But I want you to know that all of you are.... " She stop and looked at us, intense.

I gulp nervously and looked at her as we wait to continue her speaking.

" Passed..." Teacher smiled that made everyone heaved sigh and feel relieved because of a good news that we heard from the teacher.

We're quietly celebrating in our minds right now.

" I'll call your name one by one and go here to get your Report Card for a First Semester... " Teacher said as she sits on her chair and preparing our Report Card to distribute.