Chapter 58

THIRD PERSON POV

While Y/n's company talking about wattpad, the other side keep stealing some glances at them.

Curious on what they're bickering for.

" Ang weird nila. " Nayeon blurts out and rest her chin into her palm.

" Na minahal mo naman. " Jihyo added while typing in her laptop, she's busy as always but manage to be with her friends.

" Ano daw? " She asked as her brows furrowed to Jihyo.

" Ay slow-witted ka na rin like Momo? " Sana asked with sarcasm.

" Oh bat nadamay pangalan ko? " Momo asked and look at them while eating her sandwich.

" Bat ikaw lang ba may name na Momo sa mundo? " Sana said on her bitchesa mode.

" Pero ako lang ang Momo sa classroom na ito. " Momo stated.

They are nonstop bickering to each other as if it's important while Mina, who's quietly sitting on her chair try to steal a glance to the latter.

It was Y/n.

And even Nayeon took some glances to Jeongyeon too.

Until the two Japanese stop when they heard a voice from the other side which is came from Y/n's company.

" Uy sira huwag yang genre na yan! Masyadong corney! " Jeongyeon exclaimed while helping Y/n to choose a genre to read on wattpad.

'Anong meron?' Sana thought as she glance to them.

'Genre? Ano na naman kayang kalokohan pinagtuturo nito kay Y/n?' Nayeon thought after hearing those.

While their other friends maintain their own world but little did you know that they're just listening to them, not wanting to be notice or caught.

" Anong corney sa fanstasy!? Ang ganda ganda nga nun eh! " Chaeyoung fired her.

" Mukha bang bata yan? Dapat mga pinapabasa mo dyan 18+ para magkaroon na ng puwang! " Jeongyeon fired her back.

Y/n mentally face palmed and shrugged the thought as she ignore the two and proceed to choose on her own.

" Igaya mo yan sayong wala ng ibang binasa kundi- " Jeongyeon cut her off by exclaiming, not minding that someone will heard them and talk about the tea again.

" Tangek para nga matuto na si Y/n manligaw! May nga tips don! duh ~ " Jeongyeon said, not minding the ears of her classmates.

" Bakit kailangan ibulgar... " Y/n mumbled but Tzuyu heard it clearly that made her secretly smile.

'Finally, she didn't denied it' She thought and glance to the latter who's busy in scrolling some stories.

It was matured stories anyways.

Meanwhile in the other side.

" Did you heard that? Y/n was going to court someone! " Sana almost exclaimed to them but she manage to handle it.

" Yeah we heard it we have ears anyways.. " Nayeon said and rest her back as she look to Mina who's busy on writing notes.

As Jihyo close her laptop, sign that she's done on her doing, look also to Mina.