Chapter 21

MINA'S POV

Momo's right, miracle talaga if ever na makikita mong ngumiti si Y/n.

" Then I snatch her phone and saw something suspecious.. " She said with a serious face and it feels the tension each words.

I glanced on Y/n who's keep sending glare to her sister that I've really found cute.

" What suspecious are you talking about Irene-ssi? " Momo asked inoccently with excitement on her eyes.

As Irene give Y/n with teasing smile, she continue her story..

" Yung message kasi, yun yong nagpapangiti sa kanya nung mga oras na yun.." She continues.

" M-message? " I murmured but Y/n heard it that made her glances on me without knowing it.

" For sure sweet and nakakilig yung message..." Momo said with giggles.

" But who send the message? " Momo asked.

Hindi kaya't parang uncomfortable ng topic since nandito si Y/n?

Medyo may kalakasan din pala ng tama yung sister nito which is kabaliktaran naman ng ugali niya.

Irene was about to spoke when Y/n cut if off by speaking also.

" Mina. " She bluntly said and looked at me.

That made us jaw dropped in unison as I froze and looked at her confused with reddish cheeks.

" R-REALLY?! " Momo gasp.

Misunderstand right?

But Y/n maintain her poker face expression to me and all I do is to looked down, playing my fingers all along

" SI M-MINA? " Momo said.

" SHE MADE YOU SMILE THIS TIME, Y/N? " She continues.

I mentally face palmed right now...

THIRD PERSON POV

Suddenly, the silence surrounds on the four that made them stop from breathing right now, losing of oxygen on their sudden reaction except on Y/n who's also shocked on what she bluntly said but she managed to express like it was nothing.

" Yah, I'm just calling her." she said but the 2 latter smirk to her that made her face palmed mentally.

" Irene-ssi, Hirai..we have to go, we need to review for upcoming quizbee. " Y/n said plainly as she grabbed  the latter's right hand and go out from the restaurant.

Mina was surprised on the latter sudden action to her that made her dumbfounded looking at their hands touched.

Ito yung moment na dahan dahang bumabagal ang pag-ikot ng mundo na para bang nag-slowmo pati yung mga nakapaligid sa kanila at tanging tibok lang ng kanilang puso ang maririnig sa sobrang lakas ng kabog sa kanilang dibdib.

Cringe...

Pero hindi na lang yun pinansin ni Y/n.

This is for the first time in century tuna that Y/n hold her with warmness that made Mina feel safe.

Even Y/n didn't know why she do that to the latter, it feels embarrassing to her since she's holding the hand of her one and only rival.

But the warmth that she feels right now, it was comfortable like she don't want to let it go, she want to stay forever like this.