Chapter 22

Y/N'S POV

" Class dismiss.. " as Ms. Lee said, my classmates immediately get out of this room since it's already lunch time.

I fix my stuffs as Tzuyu poked my shoulder that made me turned around.

" I'm gonna buy our lunch.. dumiresto ka na lang sa gym. " Tzuyu said that made me nodded and she walk out from this room.

After getting some stuffs, I way myself to the locker but I heard an instrumental music that made me stop from walking.

My rival penguin is dancing again?

I remember what Irene said to me. It was a few days ago when I'm became slow-witted during that time.

Ako? Patay na patay? Ni hindi nga ako obsessed para sabihin niya yun.

My thoughts are being defensive again, I shrugged it off.

I want to confirm if she's the one who's dancing so I was about to peak carefully but someone ruined my plan.

" Y/N MY LAbSss~ " someone called that made me turned around and it was...

Dahyun..

She's running and hug me tightly.

" Yah. I can't breath Dahyuniee... " I whined as she broke the hug and pinch my cheeks.

" Mygod Y/n I miss you so much ~ " she whined and pout at me like a child.

I just smile and pat her head like a dog.

" What are you doing here? " I asked her.

" I'm on my way to Dance Practice Room, Momo wants me to watch their practice performance.. " she said, showing her genuine smile.

" How about you? " She asked me back, pointing her index finger to me.

" A-ahh... I'm going to my locker and was about to go in the gym to see you but you're here. " I replied.

She wide smile on me and pinch my cheeks again as I groaned cutely.

" How about come with me for a while and let's watch their performance? " She suggests, wearing a smile as she wrapped her hands to my arm and grabs me immediately.

" Wait- how about Tzuyu? The others? " I asked in panicking mode while she's still grabbing me.

" Don't worry, the performance is not like an hour okay? " She said assuredly.

She knock Twice on the door as it open and reveals Mina.

" Hello- " she paused when her eyes laid on me but she just avoid it and look to Dahyun instead with a genuine smile.

Eh?

" Oh you're here ~ " Momo pop up and smiles on us.

" Is it okay if Y/n is here to watch also?" Dahyun asked cutely.

I sighs, as if napilitan lang naman.

" Yeah, sure.." Momo nodded with the smile and let her us to get inside.

We sat on the floor as Dahyun still clinging on my arms and I'm just letting her to do it since she's being like that always even it gets me irritated, I have no choice.

Momo start the music as she stand on her position immediately besides Mina.

Oh- it was Bad Girl, Good Girl by Miss A..

As they dance using the sexy steps together with the beat, Dahyun became fan of them as she sang the song happily and keep waving her hands through the air while me, I'm just being observant to the two with my poker expression that I used to be.

Actually, I've never seen Momo dancing before and she's actually good on this.

Like a dancing machine, it was easier to her to making some moves that made the audience amazed.

I glance on my side as I've noticed that Dahyun can't take her eyes on Momo who's dancing infront of us.

She was dumbfounded looking at Momo right now.

Hmm...I can feel something but I don't want to jump on my popping thoughts right now.

As my eyes laid on my one and only rival penguin, it amazes me cause she's not only good in ballet but in this kind of genre, she's also good.

Her sexy moves and elegance posture on dancing that make audience drool and pause for a while.

Well, not me or maybe deep inside-

I hate to admit this but I can't stop staring at her right now, I was mesmerized by looking at her beauty and on how she dance sexily the song with the strong face expression.

Did she just used the magic to make me feel something weird inside my stomach?

Gosh, this penguin..

She accidentally laid her eyes on me as she bit her lip that made her sexier more.

I was surprised and almost froze when she do that but I used to handle this kind of feeling so I can be looked so calmly right now.

And I really felt it's hot that made my temple start from sweating right now and I don't know why.

*gulps*

Just like watching my rival like this can easily took my oxygen right away.

It feels like I'm defeated right now..

When it comes on this, it made me lost of confident.

I'm not good at those things even they told me I'm good on singing, I'm still have not confident at all so I focused more on academic.

Maybe let's say na mas angat siya pagdating sa ganito but when it comes on academic, ako parin ang lamang and hindi ko hahayaan na maangatan niya ako ng ganun ganun lang.

.....

Enjoy TT