Chapter 31

Y/N'S POV

Even me, I've really felt nervous that surrounds on my whole body right now.

Hindi man halata, pero sa kaloob-looban ko... parang sasabog na ako sa sobrang kaba.

Kahit na sabihin mong 1 week kayong nagreview para paghandaan ang isang ito, hindi mo parin masasabi ang galawan ng mga ka-competitor mo.

Kaya walang dahilan para mabahala....

And here we go, they're going to call the top 3 of Division Quiz Bee.

" Konkuk University! " Mcee cheerfully said then the representative students go up to stage.

Nagpalakpakan naman ang lahat except sakin na hindi ko alam ang irereact.

Then inabutan sila ng bronze medal with certificate and white envelope na naglalaman ng cash, I'm sure of that.

After taking a pictures, hindi na nagpatumpik-tumpik pa ang mcee at kalaunan tinawag na ang
2nd place at yun ay ang....

" S-Sekang Academy! "

My eyes widen when Jimin and Suga stand to go up on stage.

Bakit pa ba ako nagulat eh alam naman nating lahat na matatalino talaga ang ipapadala sa ganitong larangan...

I secretly took some glances on my side who's surprised also and busy on watching ceremony.

Nanghihinayang ba siya kasi tinanggihan niya yung lalakeng matalino na kumuha ng number niya at niyaya na kumain sa cafeteria?

But I can't read her expression, but seems she looks so calm.

Gulo mo self huh?

Until she turn her head to look at me that made me adrenaline rush to avoid it.

Did she caught me by staring at her like that?

This is so embarrassing //>_<//

Then I've noticed na nakatingin parin siya sakin, I look frowned to her that made her chuckled.

Taena bat ba siya tumatawa? Itong penguin na toooo..

" What? " I said while raising my one brow.

" Nothing.. " she said with the smile and continue watching the ceremony, they're taking of pictures and I've notice that Jimin look at our direction.

He's grinning from us especially to Mina who's looking to him also.

" Don't tell me na crush mo yan? " I bluntly ask with my lower voice while still looking at the stage.

I heard her chuckled and didn't turn a look to her but in the corner of my eyes, she's gazing on me.

" Nakakadalawang tanong ka na, iisipin ko na bang nagseselos ka? " She whispered to my ears, felt her warm breath that made my heart pounding really fast as I turn around to look at her...

We only have two inches apart that made me mentally shriek from nowhere as my eyes widen, I pull myself away from her as she chuckled on my red cheeks reaction.

This penguin....

I don't know pero kinabahan ako sa ginawa niya, inaasar niya ba ako?

I was about to spoke when the mcee announced the first place and called.

" Congratulations! " Mcee cut.