Chapter 27

MINA'S POV

I'm totally confused and curious about her sudden actions.

Seriously, I saw some soft side of Y/n before and I didn't know na magiging ganun siya, ultimo mismo sa harap ko.

Parang nung nakaraan lang ang rude niya and she keeps ignoring me then I'm here infront of her, eating the food she gave me.

I hate the word but para siyang may sayad.

Kakausapin niya lang ako pag-gusto niya at babaliwalain kapag ayaw niya na.

Mukha ba akong laruan para ganun ganunin niya lang?

Kanina di man lang ako makaimik sa ginawa niya, ang rude niyang kinausap sila Jimin.

And she rejected them even though I'll be the one who gonna answer them about the number thingy.

Actually, I'm thankful for her being such a hero since I've really felt uncomfortable with them a while ago.

Muntik ko na ring isipin na nagseselos siya pero lagi akong sinasampal ng katotohanan na parang impossible ang isang yun.

Parang sa panaginip lang yun...

Maybe, susulitin ko na yung kabaitan niya since ngayon lang ito at paniguradong bukas na bukas, malamig na Y/n na naman ang makakaharap ko.

At sa mga oras na ito, minsan feel ko, nasa dalawang katauhan yung nakakasama ko.

Napapaisip ako kung sino ba ang totoong Y/n sa dalawa?

Yung cold at laging iniignored ako o yung taong minsan ng humingi ng tawad at naging kind sakin kahit papaano?

Y/N'S POV

I've notice na parang lutang siya and ngumingiti ng kaunti.

Talaga bang kinilig siya sa Jimin na yun kasi kinuha yung number niya?

Ewan ko ba pero napansin ko lang ah?

Marurupok pala yung mga japanese....

Yung isa, marupok sa pagkain.

Yung isa, kung makipag-friendly parang with benefits naman.

At yung isa, ultimo shy type and quiet person lang pero kung kiligin sa kaloob-looban parang bombang pinasabog lang.

" Crush mo si Jimin? " I bluntly asked without thinking that made her choke from drinking coffee.

She cough nth times, lending to her my handkerchief as she immediately accept it and wipe it on her lips.

" Are you okay? " I blurt out without any realizing that I'm worried about her right now.

" Yeah... I'm j-just surprised on your sudden question. " She said and avoid my gazed instead, she looks at her coffee.

" Why did you even asked me about that? " She asked me, still looking at her coffee.

" Cause I've noticed you're smiling like an idiot so the possible reasons why you're like that is him.. " I stated as her eyes widen and reddish cheeks got up.

So it's because of that jerk..

I'm right.

" No, you're wrong. " She said confidently and look at me with her gummy smile.

Why is she looked more gorgeous when she show her gummy smile?

I shrugged it off mentally as I realized that I'm giving her such a good comment which I'm really hate to admit it.

" Ahh... you're smiling without any reason, aren't you crazy?. " I said that made her chuckles.

I thought she would be angry by that but instead, I make her laugh elegantly?

I don't know I can be a joker right now cause someone laugh to my corny phrases.

" Nah- but thinking of someone makes me crazy right now. " She explained and take a bite on her sandwich.

I don't know why but it feels relief that Jimin isn't the reason why she's smile like that.

" Who? " I bluntly ask.

She looked at me while pouting and mumbled something that I can't heard clearly.

" What? " I ask confused.

" N-nothing.. " she said and avoid my gazed.

I just nodded as we both finished the food and immediately go back to the gym, exactly when the speaker start the opening for a while.

......

Sorry for short update. Enjoy!