Chapter 62

Y/N'S POV

After class, I immediately go to the books store without telling to my friends.

I'm excited but also nervous at the same time.

It will gonna be awkward later but I'm hoping it's not.

As I entered the books store, I made myself to wattpad section, you know what I mean.

I made a list on what my friends said and I'm hoping it will help me to boost my confidence to confess my feelings to her.

" Hmm.... " I hummed as I tap each book, looking who's author it was.

" Cecelib... "

" Cecel- "

" Aha! I found it! " I exclaimed as my eyes brighten on what I'm seeing right now.

This is it!

The key to all of my answers huhuhu!

I made a victory dance while holding the book but I stop when someone caught me.

" What the f- " I mumbled and cleared my throat as I proceed to pay it.

THIRD PERSON POV

" Y/n let's go na- " Dahyun paused, realizing that her friend isn't there anymore.

" NANI?! " Dahyun exclaimed cutely in Japanese, making her friends and other company to stop walking.

" Wae? " Chaeyoung, the one who asked and go to her direction.

" What happened? " Nayeon asked too.

All of them are curious including Mina, who's searching for Y/n but she's not here.

" Where's Y/n? " Mina asked softly, making her friends smile.

" Ayieeee ikaw ah ~ hinahanap siya ~ " Sana tease her making the latter blushed and look away.

" S-shut up, I just noticed it. That's all. " She stated and rest her back at the wall.

" May pashut up shut up ka pang nalalaman dyan eh keleg pwet ka naman.." Nayeon tease and grin on her, making the others chuckled but she maintain to be quiet at all.

Being fluttered to Y/n's name isn't helping at all.

That's on her mind right now and she can't denied the fact that she's being fluttered when Y/n is with her.

" Shh na kayo, baka ipademolish ni Mitang bahay niyo sa sobrang yaman. " Jihyo said making them laugh more.

Mina sighs only and get her phone.

She's thinking if she's going to text or call you about sleepover thingy.

" Okay gayz taph na, serious mode na. " Momo said while waving her hand, signaling to stop their moment.

" Wala ba talagang nakakita sainyo? " Sana asked with her as usual expression.

No one answered her question. They have no idea at all.

" Tawagan niyo na lang para tapos na. " Tzuyu stated and sigh.

" Oo nga naman, bat di niyo naisip yun.. " Jeongyeon agreed and face palm mentally.

" Wow, eh di mo nga rin naisip.. " Nayeon scoff and cross her arms.