Chapter 67

Y/N'S POV

And finally, the best day has come for me.

Hindi lang ito basta basta date, let's say na I want to make this memorable and since wala parin akong alam sa mga ganitong bagay, humingi ako ng tulong sa pinaka the best na kaibigan in this world.

It is Kim Dahyun and I don't know what she's planning to do, but she said na I just need to go with the flow sa mga mangyayari later.

LATER as in MAMAYA na! Ang bilis talaga ng oras.

And at this moment, we're currently here in the classroom, waiting for our next subject which is Chemistry.

I glanced over at her, and I'm really glad that she's fine right now. A smile crept on my lips and was going back to read this book when Dahyun interrupted me.

" Ano pards hanggang tingin ka na ba lang dyan? Ano kaya kung lapitan mo at makipagpalit ng upuan kay Momo? " Dahyun suggest, but still there is something on her face, nang-aasar in short.

" Hmm, good idea pero maparaan karin ah? " Chaeyoung join and fix her papers for a status report of SSG.

" Naman, di ako gaya ng isa dyan na- " Dahyun has been cut off when Jeongyeon shouts that catch of whole attention.

" MOMO!! " She shouted and smiles at me like wtf is going on?

" POtanginA naman Jeong! " Dahyun hissed on her and sigh.

" Seriously Jeongyeon! You don't have to shout like that!! " Nayeon exclaimed and glared at the latter, but Jeongyeon ignored it and just glance at her.

I just sigh and shrugged my head as I continue reading this book, but my ears are all in.

" Ano yun Jeong? Ililibre mo ba ako ng jokbal kaya tinawag mo ko? " Momo ask and get up to go to Jeongyeon.

" Hindi pero....

Then she whispers something that I couldn't catch up on, then both of them look at me creepily.

Now I get it na but..

My thoughts are being interrupted when someone stands at the door and looking for something.

" Jackson... " I mumbled, but Dahyun clearly heard it, since she looks at me with a sign in her eyes.

No way! For sure kay Mina punta niyan, I need to do something! 

I calmly stand and walk where Mina was while Jihyo, who is president in the class, talk to him what's he need.

I sit beside the penguin, and she didn't notice that until I called her name.

" Minari.. " I said softly while looking at her, she's playing on her phone right now and didn't mind me at all.

Actually we haven't talked lately and it because of awkwardness that I made last time, my friends notice at all, and now I'm here, ignoring the fear.

" Yah, are you just going to ignore me here? " I asked and lean near her face, which makes her friends squeal in their minds.

She nodded while playing and didn't mind looking at me.

I pout while still leaning towards her, but her head moves aside and looks at me.

I almost lost my breath since our face is really close and kulang na lang is magtutulak to steal a kiss.

" Oh my gosh, huwag dito! May virgin eyes!! " Nayeon exclaimed and hide behind her hands.

" Wow, kung makareact ka parang di ka nanonood ng porn--- " Sana paused when Nayeon shut her.

I smile at their interaction and go back to this penguin, who's really red right now.

" Hmm namumula ka, don't tell me nanood ka rin ng- " I teased her but stop when she glared at me.

" Parang kanina lang umiiwas ka pa ah, what's with your confidence all this time? " She changed the topic.

" Hmmm let's say na I just realized something right now.. " I stated and rest my back at the chair.

She put down her phone and look at me with no hesitation.

" Like what? " She asked me with curiosity growing on her mind, she's interested.

I glance over the door where Jihyo and Jackson was still talking and look back at her again with admiration.

Antagal naman pi..

" It j-just that I don't want to lose you, that's why I'm here, and I want you to focus on me.." I said with sincerity while looking deeply into her eyes.

She furrowed her brows and didn't get my point.

I know Jackson is watching us, that's why I did this, to catch her full attention.

" Mina! " Someone's called, but I lean closer to Mina's face, so she won't able to move.

She froze and stared at me with shock on her face, and besides, she's blushing right now.

I like it.

No, I love the way she's reacting right now.

" BAE Y/N NIYO NAGIGING BOLD NA! " I heard Jeongyeon who shout that catches their attention, but I choose to ignore it, I deal with her later.

" Mitang niyo yelo na, tila ba di na makagalaw HAHAHAHAHAHA! " Nayeon utter and laugh, including their squad.

" ACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK! "
" GURL NAGBAGO NA SI Y/N! "
" COLD TURN TO BOLD?! "

Even our classmates didn't stop to tease us, which made me blush all of a sudden.

I gave my sweetest smile to her and pinch her cheeks while she's still frozen.

" Okay ka lang ba? Parang hindi ka na humihinga- " She cut me off with a glared, while I'm just laughing.

" .... " She just looks at me, and it seems that she didn't mind me at all.

" Eh? Legit ba Minari ganun na lang yun? " I asked her and act like it's hurt, but yeah, it made me confused.

I can't read her right now.

" Hindi ba obvious na naspeechless ako? " She asked me, but in a sarcastic tone.

Why naman biglang nagtaray?!

May regla ba to?

" If I were you, bumalik ka na sa upuan mo bago pa magstart ang class. " She stated being annoyed, but the bell started to ring, and our chemistry teacher enters the room.

" No one will move to their seats since I have a further announcement. " Ms. Lee started, so no one dares to move but to focus in front.

" I have bad news, and it's all about the camp we want.. " It's obvious that we are all shocked, and the next word we know that she will going to say is...

"It's canceled... "

....

Sorry for grammatical errors, I'm trying to make it right, and I guess, taglish isn't bad right?

....

What's up?

Are you still alive? I know you are waiting for this, and here we go!

By the way, I'm officially graduate with high honors (TT) which I didn't expect. This is one of the reason why I can't update huhu I'm really sorry, and also my phone is crazy right now that's why it's very hard for me to update. 

paDAHYUN everyone!

paDAHYUN everyone!