Chapter 65

Y/N'S POV

I have no choice but to change her cloth, I'm thankful that it's dark so that I have no chance to take a look on her body-

What I mean is aissh! Nevermind.

After that, I'll took a bath and change my clothes into a comfortable one.

I sigh in relief and look at the sleeping penguin right now as I turn on the lamp so that I can see her.

I was about to sit on her side when I saw my phone on the cabinet, there's a message.

From Dahyun : Send help erp :( ang hirap ng assignment.

'Assignment? Meron ba?' I thought.

To Dahyun : Kaya niyo na yan, fighting!

I put it on my bag and sit besides the penguin.

" Goodnight Minari. " I whispered softly as I tap my lips using my two fingers and pat it on her nose.

I giggled secretly as I lay on her side and face her just to look on her pretty face.

Am I weird to do this?

THIRD PERSON POV

" Hey mah prend! " Irene greet him as she enter the cafe with the smile.

" Heyyy.. " He respond and smile to the latter.

" So... how they are? " She asked once she made a sit and rest her chin.

" It's pretty obvious na gusto niya si Ms. Myoui.. " He stated while grinning.

" Sabi na eh! Yung baklang yun bakit ayaw pa umamin. " She exclaimed.

" Tiwala lang Irene, aamin din yon. " He said with confidence.

" Aamin when? " She asked.

" Aba malay ko?! Bat di mo kausapin yang kapatid mo ng magkaalaman na." He fired back as they keep talking about the topics that they are related.

MINA'S POV

" Hmm... " I hummed after I smell something good, there is someone who's cooking..

I immediately go down stairs to take a look and it made me shocked after knowing it.

She's wearing apron and she tied her hair into bun.

" Y-Y/n? " I'm stuttering right now.

She turn around and smile at me which made my heart fluttered.

" Good morning Minari ~ " She greet and put two plates at the dining table.

I'm still quiet surprised why she's here...

" G-Good morning.. " the fudge I'm stuttering again.

" Have a sit.. " She guide me to sit and prepare for breakfast.

She made pancakes and hot chocolate which is good. I don't know that she can cook like this.

The atmosphere is calm but can't deny the fact that we're waiting to each other who's going to talk first.

" Y/n.. "
"Minari.. "

We stared in few seconds but I avoid on how her eyes pretty looking to mine.

" You go first.. " I said but she shrugged off.

" No, ladies first.. " She said, making my brows furrowed.