Chapter 17

Y/N'S POV

When I reached the place , I immediately park my bike on a parking lot and enter the coffee shop after taking some deep breath.

I looked all over and search for her until my eyes laid to a latter who's wearing a fashionable eye glasses with t-shirt and jogging pants tracker.

It must be her.

She's keep checking on her phone and sip on her coffee again.

I heavily sighs before walking to her direction.

When she felt my presence, she immediately looked up and giving me a smile.

What-

" Why don't you have to take a sit first and drink this coffee that I ordered for you? " She said as she point the Americano Coffee infront of me.

I rolled my eyes out of nowhere and sit down to face her.

As my eyes laid on the coffee, I'm hesitating if I'm going to waste it or drink it.

This is my fave coffee ever since, how did she know that?

" If I were you, I'll going to drink it before it turns out to be cold....like you." She said softly as she mumbling the last two words that made me confused but I shrugged it off.

I glanced over at her and take a sip on the coffee.

" By the way, here's my notes..." I said as I placed my notebook infront of her.

" Just make sure that the exam will be having a 50 items over all. " I added.

She nodded as she give her notebook to me and I accept it.

" Uhm...how about yung oras and kung saan? " She asked me that made me think for a while.

" Maybe 3pm onwards... " I replied and sip on the coffee again, it tasted really good.

" Yung sa place....pwedeng sainyo? " She suggested that made me choke while drinking.

She immediately gives me a tissue that I quickly accept it and wiped it on my clothes.

Buti na lang dark yung tela kundi baka nagmantsa na to.

" Are you okay? " She asked softly with concern on her eyes.

I just nodded and sighs, placing the tissue I used in the desk besides.

Kapag sa bahay namin naganap yung test review, paniguradong aasarin ako ni Irene and I'm not sure, baka dumating na din yung parents ko nun.

" About sa meeting place, how about in your house? " this time, it's my suggestion naman.

" I'm sorry, my house isn't available tomorrow because my parents have a visitors.... " She explained.

I checked the time on my phone and it's almost 8 o'clock in the evening right now.

" I have no choice but to agree so it must be in my house...." I said plainly and she nodded with excitement on her eyes.

Ehh?

Ohh before I forgot....

" Before I leave, I want to apologize what happened a while ago.... " I said with the low voice.

I have no choice you know?

She look at me confused.

" For what? " She asked inoccently.

" For watching you secretly and for replying a weird message to you... " I bluntly answered.

Her eyes widen and avoiding my gazed with cheeks burning..

Did she just blushing instantly infront of me?

Cute.

Oof-

Scratch it.

Maybe I'm just hallucinating..

" Y-you don't need to apologized, it's my fault also for not closing the door..." She said softly, still avoiding her gazed to mine.

What the-

Did she blaming herself?

My gosh, this penguin....

" And for the weird message that you talking about, I didn't received any replies from you..." She said with inoccent face.

" Eh? " I reacted and checked messages to inbox.

I sighed in relief when I saw a word "not sent" through the phone screen.

" Oh god thank you... " I mumbled and sighs again while closing my eyes.

Baka matuluyan talaga si Irene-ssi sakin pagnagkataon, buti na lang nagexpired yung load kaninang tanghali.

Why I wouldn't noticed it?

#I'mSafe

I heard her giggleness and I found it cute.

" But I need too...since I didn't reply. " I said with my lower voice.

" O-okay? " She response confused with giggle and take a sip on her coffee.

I immediately drink the coffee until it's empty.

" By the way, thanks for the coffee....I have to go. " I said and get some stuffs.

She smile and bowed down before I leave her in the coffee shop.

I place her notebook to my bicycle basket and play the music through my airpods, I start pushing the pedal on the way to our home.

MINA'S POV

I didn't expect that I'm going to see the other side of Bae Y/n which is her soft side.

Her cute reaction keeps popping on my mind that I've never seen before.

But there's a part that I really hate her when she's always leaving me alone, not approaching me to be with her together going home.

I'm just thinking right now.....

Maybe she's not even cold before and trying hard to hide something that she wouldn't let the others to know?

.......

Happy Birthday Nabongs The Best 🐰🥳 we love you so much 🥺 please take care and be safe always, mwah 💋

( I can't post picture here 😭 I don't know why)