Chapter 47

THIRD PERSON POV

" Hoy ano na? Parang tanga naman! " Jeongyeon annoyingly said while pushing Dahyun to peak we're Y/n and Mina's are.

" PISTENG YAWA SANDALI LANG KASI! " Dahyun strongly said and continue peaking to the glass walk of restaurant.

As Tzuyu watch the two fighting, she sighs and look to the two looks like a lover who's very sweet at the moment from far then suddenly Chaeyoung cames.

" OH ANO DAW? " Chaeyoung ask while eating kwek kwek.

As the three of them look at Chaeyoung, Dahyun rushed to Chaeyoung for the food since she's hungry right now.

" OMG PENGE! " Dahyun exclaimed and grab Chaeyoung's kwek kwek.

" YAH! IBALIK MO YAN! " Chaeyoung scold and run after Dahyun snatch her food.

Another sighs from Tzuyu while Jeongyeon rest her back through the glass for a moment.

" Akala ko mag-uusap lang yung dalawa? Bat napunta sa date? " Jeongyeon ask then glances at the two.

Tzuyu shrugged it off.

" Ewan ko dyan pero infairness ship ko yung dalawang yan. " Tzuyu said while giggling.

" Ang panget mong kiligin tanga. " Jeongyeon mockingly said, making Tzuyu rolled her eyes to the latter.

While they're watching to the process of the two's relationship, Nayeon pop up from nowhere.

" Oh- guys! What are you doing here? " She ask while holding grocery bags for their movie marathon later.

" Peaking on someone's businesses. " Jeongyeon said, not breaking the eye contact to the two.

" Huh? " Nayeon innocently ask with her confusion.

" Look. " Tzuyu said while pointing the target.

Nayeon gasp as she froze and peaked closely to confirm if it's real or not.

" OMG!!!!!!!!!!! " She shriek as she quickly hide even Tzuyu and Jeongyeon panicked before Y/n notice someone's watching them behind.

Ano yun? Namamalik mata lang ba ako or what? Y/n thought as her eyes go back to Mina, she smile on how Mina talk about on her which is all about online games.

" Hmm! " Jeongyeon hummed saka kinutungan si Nayeon who's rubbing her head right now.

" Aray ko naman! " Nayeon reacted and pout.

" Deserved mo yan hunghang ka! muntikan na tayong mahuli! " Jeongyeon scold her as she rolled her eyes to the latter.

" Gurl ~ ang oa mo naman at least muntik pa lang diba? " Nayeon protest.

" Shunga! Magagalit si Y/n once na nalaman niyang nakikichismiss tayo! " Jeongyeon said.

" Oh bat ako? Napadaan lang naman ako dito tapos sinabi niyong may tea pala here. " Nayeon stated.

" Pero damay ka parin. " Tzuyu smirk and rest her back at the wall.

" Anong- " Nayeon paused when Chaeyoung and Dahyun pop up together with Momo and Jihyo.

" BONJOUR! NILIBRE KAMI NI MOMO BLEH! " Dahyun said while showing her ice cream.

" Walang may pake. " Tzuyu coldly said.