Chapter 28

Y/N'S POV

After a few announcements in the gym, we immediately proceed to the biggest room and sit to the assign seats with our nametag that represents our school which place above the desk.

Lahat ng dala namin was confiscated even our pockets and possible hidden codes are being checked so that walang cheating na magaganap later.

And I'm was thankful na nasa likod na nakaupo yung mga jerks which is malayo samin pero ang di ko lang makuha, bakit kailangan titigan yung likod namin?

As if manhid ako at walang pake, edi sana di ko na napansin. Kahit hindi ako yung tinitignan nung jerk na yun, ang creepy parin sa feeling.

I took some glances at my back to see him and I'm right, he staring deeply on us especially to the penguin who's sitting besides me.

Kinakabahan ako dito, baka maya maya psycho pala to tapos after nitong quiz sundan kami tapos-

" Ayos ka lang? " a soft voice appears on my side that made me stop from being idiot all the time.

Mina..

I look at her as I meet her eyes with fully concern.

Ako dapat ang magtatanong niyan sa kanya, hindi ba siya naweweirduhan sa mga matang nakatingin mula sa likod niya?

" Y/n? " She asked me again that made me wake up for the nth time.

I nodded slowly as she looked at me confused.

Naweirduhan na ata sakin...

" H-how about you? Komportable ka ba sa upuan mo? " I mentally face palmed because I'm stuttered.

She smile genuinely that made my heart bAnG bAnG bAng...

Maybe Irene-ssi is right...

She can kill me with those smile especially when she showed me her gummy smile.

" I'll always be comfortable as long as I'm with you.." She said with her soft voice that I'm the only one who can read.

My eyes widen and froze when I heard those words came from her mouth.

At sa mga oras na ito, hindi ko namamalayan na rumurupok na pala ang aking puso.

I heard her giggles that made me wake up from my thoughts, blushing instantly and was about to spoke when the teacher start to announce something.

- Time Skipped -

After announcing and made some rules on quiz, they gave us a ballpen and correction tape including the test paper.

Since we have a partner on this quiz bee competition, they give us 30 minutes in every subject which means it going to be intense.

And the worst thing is....

Mathematics was the first subject that we will going to take.

We write our names to the test papers including our school.

Myoui Mina
Bae Y/n

- Hankuk University -

Why I didn't notice it before? Irene-ssi is right, she's good in writing.

As the teacher commands to start, we rushed flipping the test paper and proceed to focus each one to answer.

The sound of the clock surrounds on the silent room that made us tense more in every seconds of it.

Since dalawa ang test paper, we proceed na tig-isa kaming sasagot and magkanya kanya muna para mabilis since 30 minutes ang binigay and 50 items ang exam.