Chapter 59

So how's your day?

So how's your day?

THIRD PERSON POV

" I'll go with her since I'm the reason why she's late in your class. " Y/N said without hesitation and walk out to his class.

All of them widen their eyes after that and a lot of chit-chatting surrounds on them.

" Wow, just wow.. " Nayeon mumbled but her friends was able to catch her.

'I'm the reason why she's late but the hero came up and save me.' Momo keep saying on her mind and sigh.

'Thanks to Y/n, maybe I'll treat her after class.' She added and look at Mr. Park.

He's smirking but quickly change in a while.

" What was that? " She mumbled with confusion hits her.

" Okay guys confirmed. " Jihyo stated with her lower voice as we nodded

" Mutual feelings huh.. " Sana said whispering through the air, as the class started.

Meanwhile..

Mina, who's scolding herself for being like this.

Probably, her parents would be angry if they know about this.

She never late on their class and that statement which is her THIRD TIME for being late is probably wrong.

She look at the sandwiches that she's holding and sigh as she lower her head while walking.

" I forgot to give this to Momo.. " She said with her softly voice, concern that Momo was hungry right now.

While Y/n who's walking through hallways with her arm crossed together, following her lover.

What the heck they're not even a lover but they're confused.

" I have no idea what to do but I'm going to make a move.. " She mumbled with a smile and immediately went besides the latter who's busy on her thoughts.

Y/N'S POV

I get my phone and text her. She's still on her thoughts and not notice me.

To Mina : Hi |

Too formal, not that.

To Mina : Don't think to much |

Aissh it must be cold for her, how about this..

To Mina : Don't think to much 🔥 |

Argh seriously Y/n! You think it's funny?

To Mina : Thinking of me wasn't bad at all 😊