Chapter 71

THIRD PERSON POV

And the night has come for the two of them. Their friends are very excited but Y/n was nervous at all. This is her first time and to be honest, Dahyun and her sister was the one who's being stress right now.

" Ano ba Y/n pumirmi ka nga!? " Irene scold her while pointing her index finger.

" What if wala naman talaga? "

" What if ako lang may nararamdaman saming dalawa? "

" What if- " she immediately stop waking back and forth when Irene hold her shoulder.

" Your what ifs' will be gone once you take a risk. " It was calm with concerned into her sister's eyes.

Dahyun can only nod and lend the bouquet of flowers to the latter.

" Ikaw? Hindi magugustuhan pabalik? Napakaimposible nun Y/nn!! " Dahyun said and pat her shoulder.

" Huwag ka naman ganyan Dahyun baka lumaki ulo niyan. " With sarcasm from Irene, the latter just rolled her eyes and fix her outfit.

'Okay Y/nn, you can do this!' she thought and proceed to the next plan.

Meanwhile on the other side...

" Are you sure she will like this? " Mina asked, making her friends sigh.

" Oo nga shuta ka, kagabi ka pa eh. " Nayeon scoff and get her phone to text someone.

" Nakakaba kasi ehh, first time ko to remember? " Mina stated and comb her hair.

" Ay weh ba? Sino pala si Junjun? " Sana ask while watching the latter the way she's fixing herself.

" What the heck are you talking about?! " Mina softly exclaimed while furrowing her brows.

" Junjun naman pala. " Momo said while eating her jokbal.

" Ayan ahh hindi ka nagsasabi, parang di magbest friend ampotek " Nayeon pout her lips while starring to the latter.

" I swear wala! Imbento yang si- " a phone ring was heard that making them stop.

" Oh shit baka si Y/n na yan! " Nayeon feels excite as she get the phone for Mina.

" Ehh? " After hearing what the other line said, the latter immediately rush to go outside.

" HUY MITANG, WAEYO?! " Nayeon follow her with worried that written on her eyes.

Mina ignored them and immediately get inside the car to make on her way to the location that being told a while ago.

" Gagu bat natakbo yun? " Momo ask after following her friends together with Sana, she is still holding her plate with the food.

" W-WHAT HAPPENED? " Sana asked while taking a breath, she run after Nayeon followed Mina.

" IDK! BASTA NATAKBO SIYA, 'DI NGA NIYA AKO PINANSIN EH! " The latter exclaimed, frustrated on what happened.

" OMG hindi kaya.. " Sana gasped while widening her eyes.

" Ha? " Momo only react since she was clueless.

" Don't tell me- " Nayeon was cutted off when Sana exclaimed something.

" MOMO STOP EATING AND GET THE CAR! I HATE MY FUCKING GUTS! "

Momo almost choke from jokbal but manage to get the keys while Nayeon was quiet, she has no idea why Mina became rush all of a sudden, Y/n was supposed to fetch Mina but there's unexpected happenings that wasn't supposed to be happened.

" I'll text Jihyo para malaman niya. " Sana said and this time she was calm but still, there's a raging feeling inside and she didn't like that.

" Teka, saan pala tayo gogora hehe. " Momo asked and focused on driving since they're on the road already.

" Kahit saan. " Sana said while texting someone on her phone.

" Anong kahit saan? Siraulo ka ang mahal mahal ng gas! " Momo said, glaring through mirror.

" Bakit ikaw nagpapagas? " Sana defend herself while raising her one brow.

" Sabi ko nga.. " Momo sigh while raising her two hands, surrender herself from debate session.

After a peaceful minute inside the van, Nayeon got a notification message from Jeongyeon.

" Hospital?!! "

.....

" SERIOUSLY Y/N AKALA MO BA NAKAKATUWA?! " Irene scold her after knowing what happened.

" I'm serious Unni! Buti nga di natuluyan yung bata eh.. " she pout while defending herself while Dahyun was resting her back at the wall, don't know what to do with this two.

" SO GUSTO MONG MATULUYAN GANUN? " She is pissed off right now, she thought something bad happen to Y/n after texting her a while ago that the latter was in the hospital.

" Wala naman akong sinabi eh.. " she sigh and her face become poker.

" Pero dapat nag-ingat ka parin! Paano kung hindi agad napreno yung truck?! Y/n naman! Kung ililigtas mo yung tao, hilain mo sa daan huwag mong prprotektahan! " She take a breath and cross her arms.

Ilang minuto na rin siyang senesermunan ni Irene dahil sa nagawa nito but Y/n is being Y/n. Even though she's cold, yun naman ang kabaliktaran ng puso niya.

" OMG Y/N! YOUR ALIVE!! " Jeongyeon run and hug her tight as if she don't want to let go her best friend.

" Huy ano ka ba ayos lang akoo.. " she assures Jeongyeon to calm and when they broke a hug, she became confused including the others.

" W-wait? What happened ba? Akala ko nahospital ka? " Tzuyu asked and look to the latter.

Y/n chuckled but she's the only one who's in the state, the others are waiting and they're really serious and confused at the same time.

When Y/n noticed the silence, she immediately shut her mouth.

" Why naman mga serious to.. " she mumbled to herself not until another voice was being heard from a far.

It was Mina who's running like a penguin and crash to Y/n's body, hugging tighter. Only sobs was heard and they're all look worried while Y/n stroke her hair gracefully to make the penguin calm.

There's a few scratches from Y/n which is in the forehead and arm but it's fine already since the nurse ago treated her.

They didn't expect this, yung exciting na nadarama kanina ay napalitan ng kaba at takot dahil sa mga posibilidad na mangyari hindi lang ngayon ngunit sa mga susunod pang araw.

•••

Sorry for the rest of spokening dollar, I'm still practicing too. Sorry for waiting :(

•••

The Feels is coming 🥳