Chapter 55

Y/N'S POV

" I thought we're going to your house but this is aren't, are you going to kidnap me? " I said jokingly while looking around.

I never been here before.

" Nah ~ not gonna happen, if I'm going to kidnap someone, it will be Momo and not you. " She said and chuckling which made me cringe.

" You looks like a psycho what the fudge.. " I stated and rest on her couch.

It was neat and perfect for the two person to live.

" Don't worry I'll not going to do that, I'm just joking you know? Btw, welcome to my condominium. " She said and make a gesture looks like we're here in her hacienda.

" I didn't know you're independent.. " I said and get my phone.

" Well, my parents pushed me to be like this. If you want, you can live with me since I'm alone here. " She said and proceed to enter her room to change some clothes for sleeping.

I sighed and suddenly I received a message that made me smile from some reasons.

It was my sister.

From Irene : Don't worry Y/n-ah, I'm fine. How about you? I know he beat you hard but I hope you already treat your wounds did you?

I was about to reply when Dahyun pop up from my side and read the message.

" She must really concern.. " Dahyun mumbled but I clearly heard it.

I nodded and was about to reply when suddenly she calls me.

Why can't she wait?

I answer it and turn on the loudspeaker.

Irene : HEY YOU DIDN'T REPLY-

" Aissh! Can you please calm down for a while? I'm was going to reply when you call me all of a sudden. " I explained to her while Dahyun chuckling besides me, touching her phone.

Irene : Okay okay ~ by the way, how's your wounds? Did you treat it? Or you just let it like that?

I was about to spoke when Dahyun made it first.

" Mina treated her wounds. " Dahyun said, making my eyes open wide.

OMG! For sure Irene-ssi was going to teased me everyday about this.

Irene : OH REALLY?! THAT'S GREAT OMG YOU'RE A LEGIT GAY WHAT THE FUCK!

I glared to Dahyun and she immediately raised her hand, surrender as she defeated.

" Oh shut up Irene-ssi, you should rest now. " I said as I felt my face are blushing right now.

I glared to Dahyun once again.

'You're dead' I mouth to her and she suddenly gulp and push herself away from me.

Irene : Don't do that to me! Don't forget that I'm the oldest you.

" But a childish one. " I added, making her groaned in annoyance.

Irene : Yeah yeah whatever ~ by the way, you need to sleep with Dahyun for a while, I'll send your stuffs there and don't ever go here in house.

It was serious and deeply that made my brows furrowed even Dahyun since she heard it.

" Wae? Are you going to abandoned me? " I asked even though I know the reason.