Chapter 179 Duke Xing's Mansion Sent the Invitation Card Again.

"It seems to be the case, but I cannot remember it clearly. It is a very common family name. I heard that a nephew of Duke Xing was beaten half to death by Duke Xing, who was extremely furious, because of this incident. So was the eldest son Di of Duke Yong's Mansion! As for the young prostitute who brought on all this trouble, she was sold off to a very distant place!"

This event had become a joke in the palace. Both were flogged several times, and then the affair just ended quietly. However, because of this, Di Yan had become the representative of playboys in the capital city.

"Does Nanny Zheng know who is engaged to Lord Di?" Looking down, Qin Wanru asked, as her hand which was holding the cup, gradually relaxed. She gave a slightly scornful smile. She did not expect that Madam Di had decided for to marry her off to the playboy in her last life. How big the world was.

"I don't know much about this. However, it seems that because of this, the family whose daughter was supposed to be engaged to Lord Di, opposed this decision initially, but later they said everything was fine. I don't have all the details." Nanny Zheng was in the palace at that time. She knew about this event, as she heard a lot of talk about it.

Qin Wanru took a very deep breath. She tried her best to suppress the tumbling coldness in her heart. When she raised her head, she looked normal again. If she could not avoid this now, then there was no need to hide any more!

"Yujie, has the embroidery room finished making those new clothes?" Taking a deep breath, Qin Wanru turned to look at Yujie, and asked.

"No. The supervisor of the embroidery room said that it was their first time to make clothes for you masters. Therefore, they want to make sure they do it well. You might have to wait for some time, but you will be satisfied with their work!" Yujie answered quickly when she heard Qin Wanru's question, as she had just returned from the embroidery room.

"Did you see Young Lady Qi's servant there?" Qin Wanru raised her beautiful eyebrows.

"Yes, I especially circled the room to check. I saw Chun Yi, the servant girl of Young Lady Qi. When she saw me, she was very cordial and asked me why I was there. Then I answered her in the way that you taught me. Chun Yi specifically asked for the kind of pattern you wanted in the clothes. Then she left in a hurry!"

Thinking that Chun Yi had stopped her deliberately because she wanted to find out something from her, Yujie was speechless. Young Lady Qi's facial expression almost showed what she was thinking about. She was a young Madam who was not married yet, and she had nothing to do with Lord Di. Was it really appropriate for her to send a servant to ask me about news of Lord Di?

However, it was what Yujie needed now. Today her purpose was to let Qi Rongzhi go to the embroidery room. She said that the skills of the workers in the embroidery room were beyond all praise. Moreover, she claimed that the style of clothing in Jiangzhou was nothing special, and people in capital city liked having a beautiful pattern at the corners of their dresses. This Young Lady Qi, who always wanted to be outstanding, would definitely be tempted to have a look.

Seeing that everything was in order, Qin Wanru did not say anything else. She allowed the two servant girls to listen to Nanny Zheng, who was going to talk about the rules and things to pay attention to.

Everything seemed to be calm in the following days, except for Madam Di, who seemed to be very busy. People sometimes saw Nanny Zhou commuting between Qin's Mansion and Duke Yong's Mansion. She even brought some old maids from Duke Yong's Mansion and claimed that they were servants of Old Madam of Duke Yong, and they were here to look after Madam Di.