Chapter 135 Who Is Flustered?

"Show father in!" said Qin Wanru. After being confounded a moment, she reacted quickly and stood up. Nobody caught sight of the hint of gloom in her eyes. "How he could come here so quickly? It seems that it is true!"

Her last uncertainty disappeared and transformed into a chill that crept into her heart, which made her feel cold and bitterly disappointed...

Qing Yue turned and ran outside quickly.

Shui Ruolan wanted to stand up but Qin Wanru reached out and sat her down. She said, "You'd better sit down, mother!"

During their talk, the little servant girl opened the door curtain and then Qin Huaiyong strode into the room. Seeing Shui Ruolan sitting here, he was stunned and then walked toward her.

Shui Ruolan stood up and bowed sideways to him. Qin Huaiyong reached out to stop her.

"Why are you here?" asked Qin Huaiyong.

"Because Young Lady Qi just had a fight with Yuru again," said Shui Ruolan. She sat down and sighed.

"I will handle it. You said you felt uncomfortable yesterday, didn't you? You'd better go back and have a rest. I will let Wanru tell me," said Qin Huaiyong with concern.

Shui Ruolan looked at Qin Wanru. Qin Wanru nodded in agreement without saying anything. Shui Ruolan then said, "Well I am very tired today so I shall take a rest now!"

Shui Ruolan stood up. Qionghua, who just stood beside her, caught her quickly. Shui Ruolan was so nervous just now that she didn't feel tired or dizzy at all. Now that she was finally able to relax, tiredness overwhelmed her.

"See you mother!" said Qin Wanru. She bowed sideways to Shui Ruolan. Then Shui Ruolan helped her up lightly and watched her, seemingly about to say something. However, keeping silent, she just reached out, patted Qin Wanru on the shoulder lightly, and left with Qionghua.

Qin Huaiyong sat down in the seat of honor, pointed at a chair beside and said, "Wanru, have a seat and tell me what happened!"

"Yes, father!" answered Qin Wanru in a low voice. She sat up straight, squeezed her handkerchief, and lowered her head.

After Yujie brought Qin Huaiyong a cup of tea, she then stood erect behind Qin Wanru, which made her appear docile.

Qin Huaiyong frowned and asked very directly, "Wanru, do you know why they had a fight?"

"I don't know much about it. I only saw that everything was in great chaos. Mother wanted to ask, but Young Lady Qi just ran outside, and sister just..." Qin Wanru paused. Although she lowered her head, her pale face could still be seen.

"Yuru becomes more and more headstrong now! Lady Qi lives here and Yuru should be tolerant. But she just led to this! Wanru, you've worked hard!" said Qin Huaiyong angrily.

"It is okay but I... I just have a question..." said Qin Wanru. It seemed that because of Qin Huaiyong's soft attitude, Qin Wanru was emboldened, so she raised her head and looked at Qin Huaiyong.

Qin Huaiyong replied madly, "Just let me know. I will answer you. Compared with your headstrong sister, you are much thoughtful. Don't worry. I will punish her by having her copy the Daughter's Rules and Woman Precepts later! She is a lady, but she not only fought with others but even cursed her sister so rudely!"

666

He banged on the table very heavily, making the cups jerk up and spill water. He seemed so crazy.

Qin Wanru shot a glance at Yujie. Then Yujie came forward with a cleaning cloth, wiped the table, took the cup away, and asked other servants to make new tea.