Chapter 87 Panic, Our Master was Sick

Her words made the kneeling father and daughter got stunned. But then the middle-aged man shook his head, and half lifted it, "Second Miss Qin, you're a kind person, and Qu Le told me already. She said you're a perfect miss and since now you know we are threatened by Madam, and you didn't beat nor criticize Qu Le, it was great for her to follow Second Miss."

"Second Miss, please let me follow you!" Qu Le lifted her tearful face and cried out.

"Isn't it great for a family to stay together?" Qin Wanru looked at this man in confusion. The man, looking ordinary was not special in a crowd.

"Reporting to Second Miss, I have to find my master, and I have to work as well. My wife is now sick. I can't raise so many kids, so initially, I was planning to sell them, and after I found master, if he could be generous, I repurchase them if possible."

The middle-aged man said in bitterness. It could tell that he was speaking honestly as his eyes were red now.

His words showed both his loyalty to master and his affection towards his daughter. However, under this condition, anyone would think this was his only method.

A servant, even if he took money with him when finding his master, but ten years passed, how could he still have money!

Without any methods, he could only sell his daughter.

Staying together, then nobody could survive, but selling them out, if they had the fortune to get bought into a good family, they could survive.

"Qing Yue, give him some money." Qin Wanru took more glimpses on this middle-aged man's face and said after a temporary silence.

"Yes, Miss!" Qing Yue went back into the room for money in a hurry.

"You take the money and move home. Don't make Madam find you, and I'll keep Qu Le. But I don't keep idling people or unloyal by my side." Qin Wanru looked at Qu Le with contemplation, "if you couldn't do it, you should leave the mountain, and the money is my sponsor fee for you!"

"Miss... I'd like to follow you, and I would only listen to you." Qu Le was a smart girl and she said with tears in her eyes. She was grateful to Qin Wanru.

She didn't know father's things clearly, and now Qin Wanru didn't blame her but asked Qing Yue to give them money, she was despondent. Now she was demonstrating her loyalty to Qin Wanru with sincerity.

She didn't live in the mansion for a long time and had fewer connections with Qin Wanru. Actually, she didn't feel anything about her, but now she was moved.

She finished her sentences and kowtowed three times sincerely to Qin Wanru.

"Second Miss, don't worry, I'll move home after I go back and Madam'll never find me. Qu Le will follow you since now!" He wiped his tears and said decisively.

Qing Yue came out of the room and passed the money to Qu Le's father, and then she stepped aside.

"How could you avoid Madam's investigation? Madam's words mattered in Jiangzhou!" Qin Wanru asked him while frowning.

"Don't worry, Second Miss. I heard that Madam didn't get along well with general, so now she was busy dealing with her own problem, sparing her less time to care about me. I'll move home when I go back instantly. I'll avoid talking with neighbors, so she couldn't find me, and I'm just worried about... "