Chapter 92 Qi Baiyu, Who Fell over Without Any Reasons

"Brother Baiyu, what are you doing?" Qin Wanru laughed when she saw him. She squatted and picked up a stone near her and leaned to a side, throwing the stone back like a naughty kid.

"Qin Wanru, what are you doing? I came here to report to you. Don't bite the hand that feeds you!" The lad shunned away from the flying stone and hid aside, but he didn't speak in a high voice. He lowered his voice on purpose.

When he jumped off the tree, he waved to Qin Wanru and walked into an empty yard nearby.

Qin Wanru followed him and walked in.

"Brother Baiyu, what do you want to report to me?" Qin Wanru clapped her hands and asked while laughing.

"Of course to ask you to be cautious about Qi Rongzhi. She cried out to come here this afternoon, but she fell over, so she had to come tomorrow." Qi Baiyu raised his head with smug.

Therefore, Qi Rongzhi was supposed to come this afternoon, which meant she would arrive at the same time with those newly sent medicines. Based on routine, if she went up to the mountain, she should come to visit grandma, and the medicine accident could be hard to explain.

Madam Di was so tricky!

"Did you brother Baiyu ask her to fall over?" Qin Wanru understood, and she started to smile like a flower.

"Of course it was me. It seemed that she didn't have a good purpose of going up to the mountain. So you be careful if you didn't have anything essential to do, don't meet her!" Qi Baiyu told her.

"Thanks, brother Baiyu, I understand." Qin Wanru smiled and bowed to him. They grew up together, and they were both naughty, so they got along with each other.

"I heard... "He paused, and hesitation showed on his face.

"What do you want to ask?" It was the first time that she saw Qi Baiyu didn't speak directly to her, so she crooked her head and asked in a smile.

"Are your family leaving Jiangzhou soon?" Qi Baiyu got blushed by a glimpse at her beautiful and attractive posture, so he stood up and stamped his foot. The young lad didn't think this was an unspeakable thing.

"Maybe!" Qin Wanru replied.

Based on her previous life experiences, she was about to leave for the capital city, but she left for avoiding her terrible reputation in Jiangzhou. For her current life, she swapped her identity with Qin Yuru, and it was now Qin Yuru's turn for leaving for the capital city due to her terrible reputation in Jiangzhou.

"If you left, I wouldn't have any good playmate!" Qi Baiyu said sadly.

"You have Qi Rongzhi as your companion!" Qin Wanru said humorously.

"She doesn't like to play with me, she likes having fun with boys in other mansions!" Qi Baiyu pouted his mouth because he understood what kind of person Qi Rongzhi was, and so did Qin Wanru.

"By the way, you should be careful tomorrow. What I overheard was that she was gossiping about you with Chun Yi, and she said she would make you doomed this time for sure! I don't know what she is plotting, so you better don't see her if it's possible in case she made you troublesome." Qi Baiyu warned her.

Qi Rongzhi stood to lose this time, and she was considered being too arrogant, which was not so much better than Qin Yuru, and she was still angry about this. Now she had a significant chance to throw her temper on Qin Wanru.

"Ok, I'll be careful. Will brother Baiyu come tomorrow?" Qin Wanru asked.

"I'll. It was said that Qi Tianyu was absent, so I'll have to keep her accompany as her brother. In the evening, she made a sensation in the mansion for crying out to refuse me to go with her. Who wants to come with her?" Qi Baiyu scorned. Qi Rongzhi didn't take him as the brother, then he didn't take her as the sister, and he thought Qin Wanru was a better sister.