Chapter 126 A Weird Gesture of Rubbing Hands

"I do have something to beg you, childe!" Qin Wanru decided to tell him the truth. It was better to tell the truth in front of him.

"What is it? Tell me, but I cannot guarantee that I will surely help you!" Chu Liuchen asked with interest, and his voice was very sweet.

But what he said was not very pleasant to hear.

Fortunately, Qin Wanru knew in her heart that he was supposed to be like this, so she didn't feel very uncomfortable. It would be strange if he were willing to help others.

Qin Wanru calmed down and carefully asked, "I have a witness. Can I lock him up here?"

Chu Liuchen raised his eyebrows and snorted. There was a mocking glow in his eyes. He said rudely, "Why would you lock your witness up in my mansion?"

His voice was still gentle and pleasant, but what he said hit Qin Wanru so hard that her face turned red. She was glad that no other people were there, otherwise she would be embarrassed for a while.

Although she knew that this man was not one who would agree at will, and she had psychologically prepared before she came here, she still couldn't control her red face.

Being composed, Qin Wanru said gently, "Childe, the Tang Qianyan seems to be getting better and better."

"So what?" Chu Liuchen squinted impatiently, and his lazy voice was full of a chill that made people feel cold in their heart.

Qin Wanru now was sure that he had to be tempered before she came in. No wonder that Xiao Xuanzi saw her as a distinguished guest.

Who didn't want a person who could block his anger?

But just because she had come here, that didn't mean that she couldn't leave at will.

"It is said that this flower is still a pot of fine flowers. If it is carefully supported, it may grow into the most beautiful flower in the capital city." As she spoke, Qin Wanru secretly decided that she would go back to immediately get the flower growers to evaluate if the flower was really such a special and exquisite variety.

If not, even if she had to spend a lot of money, she would buy a pot of exquisite flowers to grow.

"No matter how good a flower is, if it is dead, it's still a dead thing!" Chu Liuchen snorted coldly and sat up slowly. The reclining teenager had made Qin Wanru feel great pressure. She felt her heart beating more and more hard, especially because of his pretty but cold eyes.

Qin Wanru felt that he was staring at her, which was more like being stared at by a venomous snake, so that she did not dare to move.

Her back began to sweat faintly.

But she repeatedly told herself that Prince Chen in front of her was not the crown prince of the future. He was actually a weak and beautiful teenager who had guards in front of his mansion, which was more for surveillance than protection.

But even though she told herself this repeatedly, Qin Wanru's heart was still trembling. It seemed that Chu Liuchen's momentum was more astonishing and colder than that in Jiangzhou.

But as for his childish behavior of sending her fish tanks before, Qin Wanru seemed to feel as if it was a very distant thing.

"Qin Wanru, what expression do you have? Are you afraid of me?" The coldness in the eyes of Chu Liuchen diminished, and a smile slowly spread on his face. For a time, the temperature in the room seemed to warm up a little.

Qin Wanru was nervous in her heart, but that was not obvious in her face. She shook her head with her faintly pink face in front of his somewhat angry eyes. "Childe has helped me several times. If there is a chance, I will repay you. Why would I be afraid?"