Chapter 130 Mother, Let's Have a Walk Together

Yujie lifted the curtain and looked out. She saw Xiao Xuanzi running out of breath while calling at the corridor.

He was followed by a servant dressed as a regular cart driver.

Seeing the carriage stopped, Xiao Xuanzi ran to Qin Wanru after a few steps. "Second Miss... Let... me go with you. I'll take the carriage of our mansion... and then bring the cart driver back!"

He was talking about bringing the cart driver guarded by Qin's Mansion to Prince Chen's Mansion. Qin Wanru had forgotten it in discomposure.

The carriage set off again, followed by the small carriage for the servants of Prince Chen's Mansion. The two carriages went out of the gate of Prince Chen's Mansion one after the other. The chief guard, who stood in front of Prince Chen's Mansion, wanted to go forward and have a check, but was pulled by a guard behind him. After the guard whispered a few words in the ear of the chief guard, the chief guard stopped going forward.

The news that the two men of Prince Yue had been killed had come out of the mansion. After that, Prince Yue left angrily with a sullen face, which was seen by the guards at the entrance. Even Prince Yue suffered a loss, so they had better not do anything that might offend Prince Chen. After all, if Prince Chen really got angry, it wouldn't just end up with decapitating one or two people.

The guards of Prince Chen's Mansion had changed one batch after another, and they almost died under Prince Chen's wrath.

For the sake of everyone's life, they had better be more cautious. Especially when Prince Chen was angry, anyone who did something that might offend him would definitely die.

Although the chief guard wanted to check the people in the small carriage, after touching his head, he still considered that survival was the most important thing, no matter who his master was. He had heard that when Prince Chen set off his killing spree in anger, even the emperor would not reprimand him.

It had been just a few days since this batch of guards took office. Everyone wanted to stay alive.

Even though the chief guard had other thoughts, other guards couldn't let him do whatever he wanted for their own lives!

The two carriages smoothly went out of the gate of Prince Chen's Mansion. After a long detour, they came to a small yard in a small alley. Yujie stepped forward to knock on the door, and Wang Feng rushed to open the door after hearing someone knock on the door according to the rules. At the sight of Yujie, Wang Feng was stunned. Yujie and others avoided coming here as much as possible, lest Madam Di traced here.

"Miss is in the carriage and asks you to bring him the guy!" Yujie reached out to point at Xiao Xuanzi who got out of the carriage with her.

Wang Feng poked his head to look out. Seeing Qin Wanru's looming figure on the window of the carriage of Qin's Mansion, he instantly nodded, entered the house and pulled out a person who was tightly tied up and gagged with his head covered.

Xiao Xuanzi did not talk. He helped Wang Feng pull the person to the carriage of Prince Chen's Mansion.

The person pulled out was restless. He struggled with desperation. Xiao Xuanzi came over and beat his head hard, and the person instantly fell to the ground.

The cart driver of Prince Chen's Mansion came over, picked up the dizzy person and threw him into the carriage. Xiao Xuanzi also got in the carriage, and then the carriage went out from the other gate.

After the carriage of Prince Chen's Mansion left, Qin Wanru's carriage retreated, as if it had accidentally taken the wrong way. Qin Wanru's carriage then returned to the avenue and headed for Qin's mansion.