Chapter 150 Rui'an Great Elder Princess' Sadness in the Last Life

She was Madam of Duke Xing!

It seemed that Qin Wanru had nothing to do with this woman in her last life but this woman just seemed to be everywhere. Qin Wanru even thought that when she met this Madam of Duke Xing in her last life, her life had been doomed!

The vague feeling that her life was controlled and pushed step by step into the abyss made her helpless and desperate. However, she couldn't find out finally who was the ringleader.

She didn't expect that she would meet the Madam of Duke Xing again here, much earlier than in her last life.

In her last life, she had no chance to attend Great Elder Princess' banquet so she didn't meet Madam of Duke Xing.

Something incomprehensible in her last life suddenly became clear, telling her that this woman was very dangerous! This was the conclusion of her two lives.

Madam of Duke Xing didn't look well. However, she was not angry but worried. Her worried face even seemed to be a little rattled.

Madam of Duke Xing was very beautiful. Her worried look made her seem to be calm like a Madam of an aristocratic family and kind. Feeling that someone was looking at them, she raised her head and looked into Qin Wanru's eyes. Although she didn't recognize Qin Wanru, she knew Yan Xulan besides Qin Wanru.

Even though she looked very worried, she slightly smiled at them in a very polite way, then she removed her eyes and left hurriedly.

Yan Xulan stopped talking at once and bowed sideways while Madam of Duke Xing was looking at her.

She felt relaxed until Madam of Duke Xing left with her servants and said, "Do you think that Madam of Duke Xing is very powerful?"

"It seems so!" Qin Wanru said quietly.

"I heard that she manages the whole Mansion of Duke Xing and arranges everything in her mansion in perfect order. She is very capable. Young Lady of Duke Xing is also a gentle and graceful lady. I must introduce her to you when we meet her sometime. She is very nice and totally different from Di Fenglan!"

Yan Xulan said.

So it meant that Shao Yanru, the eldest daughter of Duke Xing had a very good reputation. Her lips curved in a cold smile. She looked forward to meeting Shao Yanru again very much!

When they arrived at the banquet, Qin Wanru then looked for Shui Ruolan before the banquet began. Seeing Qionghua shaking her hands far, Qin Wanru then left Yan Xulan and went to Shui Ruolan. When she went closer, she suddenly found that the table she would sit at was very close to the main table, even close at hand.

When she just sat down beside Shui Ruolan and before she talked to her, a boy who kept wriggling in his seat at the main table suddenly left his seat, rushed up to her and said, "Sister!"

After calling her affectionately, he jumped and hugged her suddenly!

Qin Wanru quickly reached out and held him with her body going backward. If Yujie had not caught her, they would have fallen down together.

A young woman ran anxiously and said, "Childe Hao, please wait for me! Be careful!" Qin Wanru turned and looked at her, finding out that the woman was not the nanny who tried to plot against Hao'er before.

Hao'er climbed onto the chair beside Qin Wanru, kept patting the woman's outstretched hand, and said, "I want to sit with this sister!"

"Then let him sit there!" said Rui'an Great Elder Princess at the main table. She laughed and thought that it was quite delightful to see these two pretty children sitting together.