Chapter 79 The End of All the Plots, Old Grandma Comes Back!

A carriage, waiting by the side of the wagon of General's Mansion, fell to the other side in the public's staring, and then it bumped the carriage of General's Mansion heavily.

That was the carriage which Old Grandma used to take, and now it was oppressed by the carriage by its side which made it lose its support and fell to another one. Thus wagons, one by one, were bumped and fell on the ground continuously.

A series of accidents.

After they recovered all the carriages back to their locations, they found the most damaged carriage was General's Mansion's.

The large carriage of Old Grandma's, in particular, was horribly damaged. Because of hers was just opposite to the first carriage which bumped others, so it lost half of its roof, and the wheels were broken as well, and that meant it couldn't be used anymore.

Other carriages were bumped and lost shapes. How could they bring them down the mountain, Qing Yue got stunned?

"Second Miss, it was the wheel of that carriage dropped, so it couldn't stand and bump others." The cart driver rushed to Qin Wanru and reported to her, and he was sweating all over him.

They were about to leave the mountain, but something like this happened. Qin Wanru frowned and her eyebrows were emitting a sense of coldness.

"What should we do now?" After a long while, Qin Wanru stopped frowning and asked calmly. She saw those completely damaged carriages without any panic as if she didn't know they couldn't put into use and Old Grandma couldn't get down the mountain.

"Second Miss, do we need to borrow some carriages?" The cart driver asked while sweating.

"Where to borrow?" Qin Wanru said. They were many carriages parking here, but most of them were shabby and narrow and with oily inner walls. They were both beneath Old Grandma' status and was unstable while driving. Even if they could match Old Grandma's identity, she was still in sickness, so Qin Wanru dared not to invite her sitting in a small carriage like this and go down the mountain.

Nobody could be responsible for that if accident really happened.

"I... I... I don't know." The cart driver, who proposed this suggestion, found him awkward. He followed Qin Wanru's eyes and took a glance, and then he came to the conclusion that there was no suitable carriage there.

"Thinking of a method and dragging those damaged ones down the mountain and make them get fixed." Qin Wanru ordered.

"Yes... I'll drag them down the mountain. But what about Old Grandma?" The cart driver was sweating and panicking again, he looked very bewildered.

"Grandma, I'll ask herself, and you'll now go down the mountain!" Qin Wanru frowned, and she turned around for leaving. She no longer cared about the accident happened in the parking lot.

Finding she was leaving, Qing Yue followed her in a hurry. But Qin Wanru stopped suddenly after they only turned one corner.

"Miss, what should we do now? Old Grandma should get up now, right?" Qing Yue saw she stopped and asked.

Miss just came out from Old Grandma's place to check how the carriage was prepared, but now the carriage couldn't be used like this.

The carriage couldn't be put into use so that Old Grandma couldn't get down the mountain. If she didn't anchor the general's wedding ceremony, how would others spread the news and gossip about it? Shui Ruolan couldn't even get her wedding ceremony accepted.

A gloomier light was flowing in Qin Wanru eyes, and there was no need to say that this was Madam Di's plot. It was such a large carriage, and it was impossible to get rid of the wheel at any time you want. Thinking of the other two cart drivers who escaped her eye contact, she knew the accident had something to do with them.