Chapter 128 Not Everyone Could Get into Consort Lan's palace.

Chu Liuchen smiled and answered, "Well, don't be nervous. I just want some people from you. If you agree, then I will pretend that nothing has happened today."

"Who?" asked Chu Liuyue. With heart-rate quickening suddenly, he got a bad feeling.

Staring at Chu Liuyue, Chu Liuchen said slowly, "Shao Yanru, the young lady of Duke Xing Mansion!"

Qin Wanru held the paper in her hand and closed her eyes tightly. Some fuzzy pictures flashed upon her mind, in which there was an elegant figure which belonged to a female, always being with Qin Wanru.

A hint of chill rose from the bottom of her heart.

Shao Yanru, the young lady of Duke Xing Mansion, the Zhaoyi Shao who plotted against the king with Chu Liuyue and the vicious woman who strangled sixth Prince in previous life, had long since aligned with Chu Liuyue.

However, the concealment of their alignment was nearly perfect. She could not figure out their relationship and the reason why they aligned together to frame herself until she died in her last life. She even had no chance to defend and then was killed by Chu Liuyue, who claimed that the reason why he did this was to revenge for sixth Prince.

She narrowed her eyes with a red light flashing. She could not explain her strange death in the last life and why Zhaoyi Shao had treated her with extreme hatred.

Or not only her, but also Madam of Duke Xing.

If they were really malicious, they should nurse a grudge against Qin Yuru in that old Madam of Duke Xing liked her very much and even let her stay in Duke Xing Mansion for a long time. However, Qin Wanru felt that Zhaoyi Ning also favored Qin Yuru. There was a close relationship between Madam of Duke Xing and Madam Di. Qin Wanru thought, "So they framed me just because Madam Di and Qin Yuru did not like me?"

If it was true, then everything could be explained. When she was in the palace, Zhaoyi Ning framed her over and over and finally framed sixth Prince's death against her.

A sweet voice appeared in her mind, "Is she the new painter to portray the emperor's new harem? She looks very evasive and I don't like this. It seems that she has a skeleton in the closet." The woman was the emperor's sweetheart besides him but Qin Wanru was only an ordinary woman who had to kneel down by the road when seeing the emperor's carriage at that time.

"You stole my hair clasp, didn't you? B*tch, don't forget you are only a pariah. Soldier! Slap her in the face!" the woman said very slowly with proud.

Another cold voice came out, "Soldier! Push her into the river! How dare she pick my favorite lotus!"

The red light in her eyes gradually turned into blood red. She took a deep breath, gathered the scattered hostility in her body and pressed them in the bottom of her heart.

Suddenly, she expected to see what would happen in Duke Xing Mansion.

The noble family led to her tragedy in her last life. When hearing its name again today, her deep wounds were torn open exuding endless hostility.

Qin Yuru made a start of Qin Wanru's tragedy, and then Shao Yanru ended her life. Nobody would know the so-called Young Lady Shao who was considered to be the most elegant woman in the capital city actually was an extremely malicious woman!

"I must figure out why she hates me!"

Outside the room, Chu Liuyue's voice came out, "Why?" It sounded much calmer than before. Even so, Qin Wanru recognized the hostility from his pretended voice.