Chapter 162 To Make You Unspeakable

"What? Say it," asked Madam Di.

"I just want to ask why these bowls which the porridge is poured into are the same. If there is a mistake, then what should we do when the unborn boy in mother's belly might be hurt?"

Qin Wanru said calmly.

"Madam, why would you want to have bird's nest porridge like mother's especially? I remember that you used to do not like that porridge. I still remember once that the kitchen misunderstood your meaning and cooked bird's nest porridge instead of bird's nest thick soup. Then because of this, you even beat the supervisor of the kitchen and threw the porridge directly upon the supervisor. Do you remember this event?"

This event happened in Jiangzhou and even made an uproar because Madam Di threw the scalding bird's nest porridge upon the supervisor of the kitchen. As for why this event would go viral, it was because this supervisor actually was not a child of a servant who was born in the Qin's Mansion but a servant who did a better job than others and then was appointed to be the supervisor for a time.

Although Madam Di had made compensation to the supervisor, the families of the supervisor were not satisfied. Therefore, the event had escalated. Fortunately, Qin Huaiyong was very powerful in Jiangzhou so this event finally was repressed. Even so, people in the Qin's Mansion all knew about this.

After hearing her words, Qin Huaiyong's face became stern!

If that was true, what Madam Di did today was very dubious. Considering Madam Di's attitude in the past, and thinking about this event which was caused by the bird's nest porridge, Qin Huaiyong gradually looked very serious when glancing around at the four same bowls. Madam Di's target might be the unborn baby in Shui Ruolan's belly.

Otherwise, what was she doing when she didn't like the bird's nest porridge at all?

She first asked the purchaser to buy some bird's nest especially and didn't cook those sent by the Duke Yong's Mansion. Then the new old maid confronted Qing Yue and Qionghua while Qing Yue was all right and Qionghua was caught into trouble. Or was that Madam Di's purpose? If so, then those vague explanations before could be very clear now.

"She has prepared the plan very early and just waits for me to ask about these!"

"Madam Di does have bad intentions!"

Shui Ruolan finally relaxed. Although she said nothing, she feared that Qin Wanru was unable to handle Madam Di. Nanny Zhou's words before sounded that Madam Di was very innocent and she seemed to be wronged by them. Moreover, her people got involved in this event so she'd better not to meddle in this and only could pin her hope on Qin Wanru.

Hearing Qin Wanru's words, Madam Di quickly knew that thing went wrong as she knew that Qin Huaiyong gradually distrusted her. In Qin Wanru's words, there were doubtful points everywhere. When Madam Di raised her head and saw Qin Huaiyong's angriest, sternest and worst look, she could not pretend a calm and kind expression any more. She immediately shouted at Qin Wanru, "Wanru, what do you mean? Couldn't I turn to like having porridge now even though I didn't like it before?"

"Well, of course you could like it or hate it as you want but don't you think that everything is too coincidental? You even came faster than any servant here. Compared the distance from your court to the kitchen with that from my court to here, I suppose that I should be faster than you. However, when I arrived, I saw that you just finished the interrogation and wanted to punish Qionghua 20 flogs!"

Qin Wanru said softly.

However, the slight words heavily smashed Madam Di's heart, which made her unspeakable. There were too many coincidences, too many abnormalities and standing friction between Madam Di and Shui Ruolan. If she still wanted to argue that she was concerned with Shui Ruolan, she could be unspeakable now.