Chapter 157 The Skeptical Old Maidservant.

"I do but, but our relationship would mean to be nothing if you, if you have an engagement to others!" Qi Tianyu said and sighed. His eyes were gentler and gentler in which there were not only struggle and pathos but also love and unwillingness.

"Then... I would wait for Brother Tianyu to propose to me!" Qin Yuru smiled with tears. As she saw the pain and struggle full of Qi Tianyu's eyes, she finally relaxed and continued to promise solemnly, "I would be a noble aristocratic lady in the future waiting for Brother Tianyu to marry me when you pass the exam!"

"A good reputation is the most important factor. If I want this, I must not let Qi Tianyu spread any gossip which might do harm to me!"

"Okay!" Qi Tianyu nodded and patted her on her shoulder as he looked much gentler. He said, "Then it would be better for me to call you Lady Qin in front of other people and for you to call me Master Qi!"

"Yes! I only listen to you!" Qin Yuru nodded in agreement.

"Then I have to leave now!" Qi Tianyu said as he slowly pushed Qin Yuru away.

"You could come and see me as much as possible if you are free!" Qin Yuru said affectionately.

"I promise you!"

"Brother Tianyu, you go first! I want to see you off!" Qin Yuru said coquettishly.

"No, you first. Otherwise, I am, I am unable to leave!" Qi Tianyu answered a little bit embarrassedly.

"Okay, Brother Tianyu!" Qin Yuru bit her lips shyly and wiped her tears with her handkerchief. She walked out the artificial hill, waved her handkerchief to Qi Tianyu who stood behind the hill and finally turned around and left unwillingly.

Qi Tianyu checked his clothes and walked out the hill slowly when she finally left. He set his indifferent eyes on the Qin Yuru's nearly disappeared figure and smiled ironically.

Seeing his master walking out, his servant quickly followed him and left with him.

Their figures then vanished together.

Standing on an attic by the road, Qin Wanru watched this scene very clearly. Then, confusion and doubt flickered across her mind.

In her previous life, Qi Tianyu had always been Qin Yuru's right hand and tried his best to plot against Qin Wanru. She couldn't figure out why Qi Tianyu, such a clever man, would be so stubborn and couldn't know that Qin Yuru had always made use of him and put him on the bench.

Was Qin Yuru really important to him? So he could ignore the fact that Qin Yuru had an engagement to others and later married to another man because of her importance in his mind.

However, when she saw this scene, it seemed that there was something she had ignored in her previous life.

She frowned and stared at the artificial hill where they just met privately.

Although she couldn't hear their talk clearly because of the distance, she could watch their expression and action very clearly.

"Qin Yuru is really good at acting. I supposed that she almost does believe that she is a woman who values her lover. Her emotional cry looks really real."

However, Qi Tianyu seemed very strange, especially when he left so calmly. Something seemed to break up her conventional thinking.

"How could he act so calmly when he just said goodbye to his lover sadly? He even patted on his sleeves with a disgusted expression! It seems that the man who was gentle and affectionate when hugging Qin Yuru is not him!"