Chapter 125 The Guard with a Distressed Expression

"Our Miss is the Second Miss of the Qin's Mansion!" Yujie answered and helped Qin Wanru get down from the carriage. With the help of the cart driver of the other carriage, their horse finally got back on the road and was stepping back carefully. They hadn't been in the alley for a long time, so they would be able to retreat quickly.

Qin Wanru was in front of her own carriage, and it had retreated to the entrance of the lane. After she got in, Qin Wanru did not dare to let the cart driver go down the lane again. So she went forward to take a look.

Just now, she saw that the lane was deep. It went on a long way and could make a carriage coming the other way crash. It was better to go a little farther.

The cart driver obeyed and rushed forward. Then the blocked carriage was able to get out of the lane.

The carriage stopped at the entrance of the lane and the curtain was lifted slightly. The old woman leaned out and looked outside. She found that Qin Wanru's carriage had left and she frowned for a moment.

The servant girl's answer had been too vague. She didn't know what this so-called Qin's Mansion was. There were many families with the surname Qin. However, the lady should not be someone from an average family according to her clothes and appearance. But she didn't know which family exactly she was from.

However, the lady was so gorgeous, so she would recognize her the next time she saw her.

With such a thought, the old woman was relieved, and she put down the curtain and continued to take care of the old Madam inside.

Qin Wanru's carriage went forward and found a road in the same direction. It was not long before she saw the sign of Prince Chen's Mansion. Eight guards stood at the door looking majestic. The sword sheaths on their waists were shining in silver. At a glance, it was obvious they were not something ordinary.

This could show the magnificence of Prince Chen's Mansion.

When the carriage stopped, Yujie got out of the carriage, went over to the strict guards, and looked carefully at several of them.

"Stop, what's the matter?" a guard stepped forward and asked in a cold voice as his scabbard clanked.

"I... am looking for Xiao Xuanzi. I... I am his countryman!" Yujie replied according to what Qin Wanru told her.

The guard looked at her up and down and then at the carriage behind her. He asked suspiciously, "Is this your carriage?"

"It... is our mansion's... I... am a servant girl!" Yujie tucked in her neck and looked quite timid.

Finding nothing wrong, the guard nodded coldly. "Wait!"

Then he waved to a gatekeeper servant. "Go to find Xiao Xuanzi, and say that someone from his hometown has come to see him!"

As a personal eunuch of Chu Liuchen, of course, all the people in Prince Chen's Mansion certainly knew him.

After the servant responded to his orders, he rushed in and soon led Xiao Xuanzi out.

In the past, Xiao Xuanzi had dressed up as a servant in front of others. But this time, he was dressed in bright clothes. He looked like a deputy general manager in charge of affairs. He looked powerful as he swayed. Of course, although he was not very tall, Yujie felt that he was still very powerful.

Seeing Yujie, Xiao Xuanzi was a little stunned at first, but immediately came to his senses, then ran a few steps full of joy. "Yujie, is it you really? Are you also in the capital city?"

With a sincere smile on his face, he must have been in a good mood.

The head guard looked at his performance and his eyes calmly turned to the door.