Chapter 134 Who Was Playing Dumb?

It was the best moment for them to leave.

Taking a deep breath, Qin Wanru finally calmed down. She lowered her eyes and it seemed that she didn't want to pursue any more and didn't want to hear Madam Di's lie. She said to Shui Ruolan and headed for the door.

Shui Ruolan seemed confounded a moment, then stood up quickly, and followed Qin Wanru.

"Ah..." Madam Di said with her face turning pale. She wanted to order her servants to stop Shui Ruolan but Nanny Zhou stopped her first and warned in low voice. "Madam, don't act rashly!"

Looking at the mob scene in the room, Nanny Zhou waved her hand and then other servants left one by one, only leaving Madam Di and Nanny Zhou in the room.

"But, but what a good chance..." said Madam Di. Setting her eyes on Shui Ruolan's receding figure, Madam Di tugged her handkerchief in her hand fiercely, gnashed her teeth, and said, "If this b*tch has a son, I would be looked down upon by everyone in the mansion."

For the first time, Qin Yuru, who sat beside her mother, heard such a thing. With her eyes wide open, she tried to calm down and said nothing. Sitting aside, she just listened to Nanny Zhou and Madam Di quietly.

"Madam, you don't know whether it is true. If a doctor comes, she would only claim that she is tired or she is just unaccustomed to the climate here. You know, they have never been to the capital city before. Madam, we can discuss it later. However, you have to explain what Second Lady did to the general. It is not the best moment now!"

Nanny Zhou said to Madam Di with the tongue in her cheek.

Somebody told Nanny Zhou that Shui Ruolan saw a doctor. When hearing this, Nanny Zhou quickly told Madam Di. As she knew it, Madam Di associated it with Shui Ruolan's pregnancy immediately and kept walking around in the room anxiously. Nanny Zhou then told her that it was perhaps false and that they had to investigate. Once they were sure that Shui Ruolan was pregnant could they plot against her.

Originally, they were ready to implement their plan after they got clear together. However, they didn't expect that Qin Yuru would have a fight with Qi Rongzhi. When Madam Di came here in a hurry, she was devastated after seeing the mess. But when Nanny Zhou reminded her that it would be a good chance to check, she understood immediately.

Shui Ruolan, who now was in charge of the backyard, definitely would come here to deal with this matter when things got worse like this. Then no matter whether Shui Ruolan was pregnant or not, once they irritated Qi Rongzhi, led her to push Shui Ruolan "incautiously" and then Shui Ruolan would miscarry if she was pregnant.

If she did miscarry, she could not blame them. She only could send Qi Rongzhi back. Actually, Madam Di didn't like Qi Rongzhi but she had to tolerate her because of Qin Yuru.

Madam Di didn't expect that Qin Wanru would beat Qi Rongzhi off. Without Qi Rongzhi, who could "complete Madam Di's plan" and could take the responsibility, things would become complicated. However, Madam Di didn't give up and tried to find another chance under the cover of the mess. She didn't expect that things got worse and worse when Qin Yuru lost her head and shouted at Qin Wanru without thinking, making Qin Wanru get this opportunity to ask about her parents.

However, in the end, there was no chance for Madam Di to complete her plan when Qin Wanru left sadly and Shui Ruolan followed her. What she could do was only to see them off.

She was to find out whether Shui Ruolan was pregnant at the very beginning. Now she suddenly realized something.

Gritting her teeth, she said with a hint of malice flashed in her eyes. "Does the little b*tch do this deliberately in order to protect Shui Ruolan?"