Chapter 123 The Last Life, the Place Where She Was Cut in Two at the Waist

Nanny Zhou's news came quickly, and the cart driver disappeared on the first day of his arrival in the capital.

It was said that many people had been tied up at that time, but only the cart driver disappeared. And he was not among those witnesses who were later sent to Duke Yong's Mansion. It seemed that he suddenly disappeared when he entered in the capital.

Madam Di became really panicked. If this person was controlled by Qin Huaiyong, it would be okay. However, if he fell into the hands of other vicious people, it could be really troublesome.

She had to find him.

Qin Wanru had never thought of meeting Qi Rongzhi on the way. Her heart jumped slightly, seeing that the direction the latter was heading was clearly in Qin Yuru's direction.

"Qin Wanru, your clothes are so ugly and short that I really can't wear them. Do they fit you well?" Qi Rongzhi stopped and waited for Qin Wanru to come. She was smiling. The words she spoke sounded like she cared, but in fact, she was mocking her.

"Where are the clothes?" Looking at her, Qin Wanru asked calmly.

"Those clothes have been sent to my eldest brother as a sample, but will you still wear them? Look at you, you can't wear them either. They are too short for me. They will be up to your neck if you wear them!"

Qi Rongzhi's eyebrows were full of smiles, which meant that she was in a good mood.

"When will they be brought back? The clothes that Big Sister gave me must be kept." Qin Wanru took a glimpse of the smiling Qi Rongzhi, with her pink lips lifting slightly.

"You really want them?" Qi Rongzhi dissatisfied.

"Of course. It shows the kindness of Big Sister!" Qin Wanru nodded and did not feel that it was shameful to get her clothes back.

"Ah, you really..." Qi Rongzhi scorned her, then realized that she was in the Qin's Mansion at the moment, so now wore mockery on her face. "My eldest brother will bring the clothes the day after tomorrow, then you can come to pick them up, or should I have someone bring them to you?"

"Have someone send them!" Qin Wanru said carefree and leisurely.

"Qin Wanru, you don't really want to wear these clothes to attend the banquet, do you?" Qi Rongzhi looked at her formal manner and was surprised.

"Madam said that she would take me and Mother with her. Except for grandmother, who is unwilling to go due to her old age, everyone in our mansion can go!" Qin Wanru blinked her eyes and blurted out, "Anyway, it's not difficult. Even if there are more people, it doesn't matter."

"Isn't it... it hard to get there?" Qi Rongzhi asked in surprise. She made a lot of effort to get Qin Yuru to agree.

"Who said that? Actually, it is quite easy. Since the banquet of the Marquises' Mansion of Fengyang invited our mansion, how many people can go there is up to Madam. If Miss Qi wants to go there, you can also tell Madam," Qin Wanru said in a very casual way, and turned to leave.

Only Qi Rongzhi stood there alone, frowning slowly.

After a long while, she turned to Qin Yuru's yard. She had not only promised Qin Yuru that she would help her brother wrong Qin Wanru, but she also gave Qin Yuru a set of jewelry. Under these conditions, Qin Yuru finally agreed to bring her to the banquet.

Qi Rongzhi was glad that it could be done, but actually, it was not difficult to do. It was just because Qin Yuru showed signs of reluctance deliberately. When she thought of Qin Yuru begging for good words and taking her own things, Qi Rongzhi felt that she could not smooth out her breath, and her originally happy face immediately became angry.