Chapter 72 Asking the Accommodation of the Distinguished....

"Since you eagerly want to learn medicine, you should show your sincerity!" Jingxin Monastery master said with a glance and a smile which embraced profound meanings. Then she closed her eyes and started to recite the sutra with beads rolling in her hands.

Unexpectedly, she put on a face that showed her reluctance to talk with Qin Wanru.

A nun walked in, and she folded her hands respectably to Qin Wanru, "Second Miss Qin, please!"

Qin Wanru had to leave as she saw Jingxin Monastery master went into her meditation already.

She walked out of the room, Qing Yue followed her in a hurry and asked with concerns, "Miss, why did you find Jingxin Monastery master to do?"

"Nothing!" Qin Wanru stood by the door and shook her head. However, she didn't leave but looking down to the other side, where the land of grass came into her sight. If she walked further, she could also see a corner of the hut.

Qing Yue saw it too, but she was stopped by Qin Wanru's smile when she was about to say anything. Qin Wanru turned around and walked back. Her eyes squinted slightly and thought if Jingxin Monastery master was attempting to examine her sincerity.

The medical book on the platform, her medical book?

The medical books but obviously belonged to the same set.

What did it mean?

Suddenly, an inspiration flashed in her mind, the medical book laying on the platform was the critical point because Jingxin Monastery master became much more amiable and talkative after she asked about that book. So was it admission to her?

It was not enough that Jingxin Monastery master approved her. She wanted to get trained by the best medical teacher, who was the Mingqiu Nun. Therefore, she required her approval as well.

On the way back to her room, Qin Wanru kept considering this question. After she sat down, an idea suddenly came upon her as her medical book was taken away by Chu Liuchen unreasonably.

Where was the mysterious Chu Liuchen? It was easy for him to find her but never easy for her to see him.

How to find Chu Liuchen on earth while staying at home at the same time? This was the critical problem, but Qin Wanru couldn't solve it.

She thought for a while and finally decided to talk with grandma. If anyone knew anything about Chu Liuchen, that person could only be Old Grandma!

When Qin Wanru went into her room, Old Grandma's medicine was ready. She took medicine from the young girl servant and sat on the stool by the bed. Blowing the hot burning medicine liquid down to the right temperature, she served and fed Old Grandma the medicine liquid by a spoon. After Old Grandma finished her medicine, girl servant took the bowl, and Qin Wanru picked up a towel using it to wipe Old Grandma's lips gently.

"Grandma, why is Aunt Shui not here?" She put down the towel and looked around curiously and asked. Usually, Shui Ruolan would be here at this time.

"I asked her to go down the mountain to prepare for the wedding ceremony!" Old Grandma smiled, which indicated that she was in a good mood, and her voice was not that hoarse anymore.

"Leaving the mountain now?" Qin Wanru asked randomly and her eyes lit up. She held Old Grandma's hands and said happily, "Will Aunt Shui marry into our family?"

"Yes, your father agreed already, and the wedding will be held recently. I am free here, Zhuozhuo is taking care of me, so I asked her to get prepared. This is a right and decent marriage though it was in a rush. However, we couldn't abandon the rules and regulations. I am afraid that your Aunt Shui didn't understand many rules, so I asked Nanny Duan to follow her to go down the mountain as well!"