"When you come, I want it to be around my dick, got it?" I tell her sternly and she whimpers, reaching down to touch herself. "No." I grab her wrists, holding them up above her head as she stares up at me, pouting.

"Dario, please." She begs and I raise my eyebrows.

"Am I going to have to tie your wrists together? Because I will." I question as I hover above her.

"No." She whispers and I nod, letting go of her wrists.

"Let's get this off." I touch her silk dress and she nods, manouvering to lift it up over her head.

I moan when she reveals her sexy body but then frown when she begins to cover up the dark stretch marks on her hips.

"What are you doing?" I furrow my eyebrows and she avoids eye contact with me.

"I hate them." She mumbles and I feel myself starting to get angry.

Not at her but the fact she hates what's on her beautiful body.

I begin to trace the lines on her hips and then place small kisses over them.

"Well I think they make you even more beautiful." I wink and she smiles, hiding her face in her hands. "I don't want you to be insecure with your stretch marks, they're beautiful, remember that." She nods her head so I raise my eyebrows.

"Yes." She whispers.

"You want me?" I question, standing up.

"I want you, Dario." She smiles and I take my boxers off, my hard dick slapping against my lower stomach. "Oh shit." I hear her whisper and I chuckle.

I groan when I begin to stroke myself.

I kneel on the bed but Leona stops me.

"What is it?"

"Condom." She points to her suitcase and I frown at the fact that she has condoms. Who the hell was she planning on fucking?! "Ben gave them to me, seems he was right about you and I." She playfully rolls her eyes and I relax.

"Right." I get up and go to retrieve the whole box because I plan on staying up all night.

I rip a packet open and slowly put it on, making sure to look at Leona as I do it.

"Fuck me, please." Leona says, tilting her head and I grin, lining myself up with her entrance.

"There's no going back after we do this, princess. You're mine after this." I tell her, being serious with what I'm saying.

"Just put it in." She whines and I hiss when she grabs my dick and holds it against her entrance.

I release a low moan as I sink into her.

"Fuck!" I hiss, only half way in. I pull out and then push back in filling her up. I feel her nails scratch down my back and I lean down to kiss her. "You feel so good." I mumble against her plump lips, beginning to thrust in and out of her.

"Faster." Leona whimpers underneath me and I quicken my pace and watch her breasts begin to bounce.

I clench my jaw and look back down at her beautiful face and she takes my breath away as she stares up at me with lust-filled eyes. I rub my thumb across her bottom lip and my eyes widen as Leona wraps her lips around it.

Fuck me!

I feel her begin to clench around me and her breathing starts to increase. "You're so fucking beautiful, my beautiful princess, hmm?" I grunt, burying my face into the crook of her neck.

"Yes!" She whimpers. "Dario I'm going to come, please let me." She pleads and I moan.

"Come." I simply say and her walls begin to pulse around my length, I embrace the feeling of her pussy squeezing me as she rides out her orgasm.

Not long after, I'm coming into the condom, making eye contact with the beautiful woman.

I collapse onto my side, not wanting to squash her and quickly dispose the condom before climbing under the covers with her.

I wrap my arms around her waist and pepper kisses over her face.

"Dario, stop!" She giggles and it's like music to my ears.

"You okay?" I ask her and she nods her head. I nod and begin to stroke her hair.

Her eyes begin to flutter close so I pinch her hip.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Her eyes fly open and I chuckle.

"We're going again."

❤️