Part 8 (S2)

I felt much more at ease walking alone at night now. I let out a sigh of relief.
No more Darklands, no more Gunmar, no more Killahead. Wait.. who is that?
I perked my head in the direction of some familiar voices. I couldn't quite make out who they belonged to, but I knew them, nonetheless.
"All that time.. I had forgotten there were stars.." I immediately ducked behind a tree at the side of the road, catching a glimpse of Gunmar, Dictatious, and a couple Gumm-Gumms. "If only my armies were here..." he rasped.
Dude, can Gunmar breath?
"We will build you another one, Lord," Blinky's brother spoke, "we must get to the Janus Order." I noticed something was wrong when they began to step out onto the road.
Oh shit, he's limping. Well, that makes it easier for us to kill him now. But what's up with Dictatious? Can he not see or something?
Just then, a semi truck came bounding up the road.
"I hear a surface beast approach," the four armed troll began, "slay it in the name of the Underlord!" The Gumm-Gumm said something in Troll that I didn't understand.
I wonder why it's not called Trollish? It would sound more like a language if it was called that.. Oh well..
Before a single hit was landed, the truck smashed into the Gumm-Gumm, tearing its arm off, leaving it to limp and double over in agony. I heard the tires squeal in the distance as Gunmar gasped, making his way over to assess the situation.
"What manner of metal monster was that?" He asked, extremely confused. I couldn't help myself. I busted out laughing. "You? What was that?"
"It's called a truck," I stifled my laughter.
"Did he slay it?" Dictatious asked. Our attention turned on the still suffering troll. "Aw, the poor thing thinks he can still fight for you."
"I have no need for weakness." The Gumm-Gumm king's voice was less gravelly now, more so deep, as opposed to before. "I will show you how destruction is done!" He extended his decimaar blade and, in one foul swipe, killed the weaker being, sending its blood splattering. "You! The trollhunter's mate."
"Ugh, what do you want? I have to get home, like, now." I crossed my arms, staring at Gunmar.
"I wish to meet the fleshbag you describe as 'far more terrifying' than I."
"Aw, you do care... No." Before he could protest, a car came into view. A man exited the vehicle, adjusting his fedora to reveal a familiar face. I recognized him as the changeling polymorph, who Toby had called 'Mr. Evil Man'. He was also the man in Strickler's office who was scared of Angor Rot. "Yo, dude, what is your obsession with me?! You are the reason I had to deal with Angor Rot the way I did!"
"Agh.. calm down mein fraud--" he began, his German accent showing.
"No, sir, I am not your friend!"
"Enough!"
"Oh, Dark Underlord," the German man averted his eyes from me, "we've been expecting you." He kneeled before the beast. "We have the tools to ensure your final victory."
"Yeah, whatever.." I mumbled, walking away.
"Not so fast, flesh whelp.." Gunmar's slammed a fist on the ground.
"Oh, yes, that fast," I shot back, "I have curfew." With that, I left, ignoring the stares and distinct conversations in the background.

(Time Change)

I was sitting next to Claire at her parents' barbecue. The two of us were in her kitchen.
"Oh, look, it's Jim!" She said, pointing. I turned my head in the direction to see the trollhunter walking towards me. I waved, cocking an eyebrow.
"Don't you usually wear blue?" I asked the boy, eyeing his yellow jacket. He took my hand and held it against his heart.
What is happening?
"What good is blue? I shall no longer be represented with the color of sadness.."
"Okay...?" I looked to Claire, who looked as confused as I was. We heard her mom call her name.
"I'll, uhh.. leave you to it," she said getting up.
'Don't leave me!' I shouted with my eyes.
'Sorry!' She glanced back. I felt Jim's breath graze my ear.
"Your mere presence takes my breath away. How I hunger for the taste of your lips once again.." I pushed him away.
"Why are you being weird?"
"Whatever do you mean, fair (Y/n)? I thought you'd like to take advantage of this moment."
"Dude. We're at Claire's," I narrowed my eyes, "her parents literally hate you. Cut it out." The boy came closer to me, gently holding my chin.
"(Y/n)!" Claire's voice sounded far away. My gaze darted in its direction as I pushed the boy off of me.