Chaeyoung chuckles "You should know that I'm not a kid anymore" she said but took the milk and drank it until the glass was empty

Mina just smiled, watching Chaeyoung... She then took the glass after and put it on the night stand.

Mina's wearing nighties, which exposes her skin... And Chaeyoung finds her sexy...

Mina noticed that Chaeyoung's checking on her, and without breaking the eye contact, Mina put her hand over Chaeyoung's crotch

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Mina noticed that Chaeyoung's checking on her, and without breaking the eye contact, Mina put her hand over Chaeyoung's crotch.

"U- unnie?..." Chaeyoung stuttered when Mina started to massage her bulge

"What?" Mina sexily utter

Chaeyoung gulp, she knows she's in trouble because she's already hard just by Mina's touch.

"Let me take care of it" Mina said before pulling down Chaeyoung's pajama and underwear, down to her thighs, just enough to free her beast.

Without any hesitation, Mina bend down and suck the latter's length.

"Ngh!" Chaeyoung groans, her head tilt and eyes turned white "Unnie..." She gasp

Mina smirked upon hearing Chaeyoung's voice, she loves it every time Chaeyoung moans for her.

Chaeyoung look at Mina who's busy giving her a blowjob... Due to the latter's position, Chaeyoung can see the skin on her chest, she then move her hand and put it inside the latter's chest, cupping Mina's breast.

Chaeyoung knows that she'll be a hypocrite if she said that she's not enjoying it... Five years of being away with Mina makes her want the latter even more, and now that it was given to her freely, she won't waste the chance.

Mina moans as she suck Chaeyoung's length, she goes up and down while her hand is holding the rest of Chaeyoung's beast, the part where her mouth can't occupy.

Chaeyoung suddenly pin Mina to the bed and climb on top of her, shoving the latter's underwear and slid her dick inside Mina's wet cavern.

Mina moaned when Chaeyoung entered her without a warning, but at that same time, Chaeyoung suddenly came inside Mina.

"Chaeyoung- ah!, are you planning to get me pregnant?" Mina asked out of nowhere

Chaeyoung kissed the latter's lips and said "Don't worry, I'll take full responsibility" she replied while thrusting in to Mina's wetness

Mina's heart pounders, she don't really care if Chaeyoung will got her pregnant, she just want to know the latter's thoughts about it, and Chaeyoung said the right words.

Chaeyoung held Mina's thighs, spreading it wide to have more access while she's moving in and out... While Mina wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's neck.
Chaeyoung just came but she wants Mina to feel better, so she continue thrusting.