Not long after they entered the boutique, a petite girl approached them.

"Hi!, I'm Kim Momo... How may I help you?" The woman introduced herself

"Ohw, I'm Sana" Sana extend her hand and they shake hands "I'm actually here to inquire"

"Is that so?" Momo replied "Have a sit" she guide Sana and Mina to the couch inside the store.

Mina and Sana sat beside each other while Momo was sitting in front of them.

"May I ask where's your fiance?" Momo asked

"Ohw, she's actually busy but I hope she can join me next time" Sana replied

"She?" Momo asked, clarifying if she heard it right

"Yes it's a she, do we have a problem with that?" Sana

Momo chuckles "Ohw No... I just thought I misheard it... I actually have a wife"

"You do?" Sana

Momo smiled and nodded "This is actually the first time that we'll be catering the same thing as ours... Wait a second" Momo stood and get some brochures "Here, these are the sample themes but if you have suggestions, we are willing to listen" Momo said while giving a brochure to Sana and Mina, she now back to her seat.

"Is this Dahyun?" Sana asked, as she stopped on a certain page

Momo chuckles "That's my wife Dahyun... I really love her as model but she actually hate that- Wait, how do you know dahyun?"

"She's the cousin of my friend Chaeyoung" Sana replied

"Chaeyoung as in Son Chaeyoung?" Momo

"Yeah..." Sana

"You know Son Chaeyoung?" Momo asked in amusement

"She's my fiancee's best friend" Sana replied and introduced Mina "This is Mina by the way... Chaeyoung's stepsister"

Momo's eyes widened in surprise "Ohw really?! Wow! What a small world" she exclaimed

Sana smiles "It really is"

"How is Chaeyoung anyway?" Momo asked while showing some wedding themes to Sana "I hope her Mom's fine now, it's been two and a half years since we last saw each other"

"Chaeyoung's been busy lately" Mina replied

"She's probably looking after her Mom... You know, Chaeyoung is hardworking... Imagine that she took four jobs just to support her Mom's medical expenses" Momo continue

"Four jobs?" Mina exclaimed

Momo glance at Mina and nodded "Yeah... When her Mom had a stroke, five years ago. Chaeyoung and her brother step up" she goes back showing the brochure to Sana.

Momo talks like she's just having a normal conversation with a friend.

"Chaeyoung worked on fast-food, she even collect garbage for money..." Momo shook her head, remembering those times "That was actually a tough job for a student... Being humiliated because you're asian, but Chaeyoung accept all the bad words from them. Her job was as important as her life that time"

Mina, along with Sana just listen to Momo. The latter didn't notice their expression because she's busy with the brochure.

"Chaeyoung take care of her Mom and never leave her side... She and her brother went through a lot for the first three years" Momo continue talking "And what happened to them is not a joke"

Mina cleared her throat "But Chaeyoung went to L.A to study, right?"

Momo paused and look at the latter "Yes she did" she said while nodding "She was working while studying"

"Didn't she moved to L.A to have fun?" Sana butts in

Momo laughed "Chaeyoung? She rather take an overtime than going out.. As I have said, she and her brother step up... Both of them were so matured... Some of their cousins actually tried to set her on a date but she always say no... Dahyun said that she has a girlfriend here in Korea, maybe that's the reason why she never dated anyone abroad"

Mina felt her world stop, learning how hard life for her Chaeyoung... She got mad without learning the truth, she felt so selfish for asking her to come home while Chaeyoung was dealing with her own problems.

Momo realized the silence between them, so she look at Sana then to Mina "Why? Did I say something wrong?"

Sana shook her head "No... It's just that we never thought that Chaeyoung will be like that"

Momo smiled "Dahyun and I have big respect on Chaeyoung... She'll do everything for her family... The girlfriend that she left here in Korea is so lucky to have her... By the way, have you already decided what theme do you want for your wedding?" She asked Sana

"Ohw... I'm still half-hearted about the theme, I wanted my fiancee to see it first... But I would like to choose a wedding dress" Sana

Momo nodded "Sure"

At that same time, a woman came in and look for Sana and Mina.

"Hi!" Jihyo greeted with a hesitant smile on her face

"Why are you late?" Sana asked with her narrowed eyebrows

"You won't believe what I saw this morning, Chaeyoung's already in Korea... I saw her in our hospital earlier" Jihyo

~~

AN: THIS MIGHT BE MY LAST UPDATE FOR THE YEAR... I WAS SICK... BUT SOME OF YOU KNEW THAT WHENEVER I'M NOT BUSY OR I FEEL FINE, I ALWAYS WRITE FOR AN UPDATE...
DOESN'T MATTER IF SOME OF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY I WRITE OR MY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES ARE WORSE...

I JUST LOVE WRITING 😃

SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY STORIES... WRITE YOUR OWN STORY B. HAHAHAHAHA ✌️