making babies the fun way.

Past
To the surggacy agency, mew and gulf were to the seats waiting patiently to go back to make a deposit, gulf was strightened up, legs a bit a part, arms between, looking very excitable. He just couldn't wait.
Mew to his side, kept his head forward, leaned into the chair, to chew at his cheek a bit, he didn't know if this was the right decision or not, he was about to graduate from massage school, gulf was about to graduate, his mother wouldn't leave him be about his father's health, the fact it had been poor but he still went anyway.
Mew was starting to really think this wasent a good time, they were also in that new condo that was a bit expensive, his parents were footing the large part of the bill, with help from gulf and him, from there jobs but it didn't seem to be enough.
Turning his head he eyed his husband, he seemed very alert and eager.
Mew then turned his head forward to gulp.
He didn't want to hurt his man but mew was thinking that maybe this really wasent the best time.
Gulf started to bounce his legs.
"I wonder if we will have a boy and girl, girl, girl, boy, boy, gosh mew, what will they look like, who will they take after more, you or me? I hope they get a lot of your traits, that will make me love them so much more."
Gulf smiled to place his hand to Mews to grip.
Mew eyed the action falling a bit into depression.
Signing under his breath, he couldn't say anything now, gulf was just too excited and happy, mew knew this would crush him.
Both looking up, the nurse came in to call there names. They both stood, holding hands to follow.
In the room they let go of there hands to eye the nurses back, gulf looked about to see quite the porn gallery, but it was all hetero, he's ears turned red, mew was more then enough.
Mew kept his eyes to her, really second guessing this.
Turning she had two cups to hold in the air to motion with them, gulf turned his head to gather to look to it.
"You two need to fill the cup with your deposit, I have been made aware you two are gay, I am sorry to say we do not have anything in our library, but I hope that will not be an issue. Also you two haven't engaged in sex or masterbation in the last couple of days correct?"
They both looked down to shake there heads.
"Good, your specimens will be at there highest. Now would you two like separate rooms or would this be acceptable."
Gulf started to smirk, mew raised his head to eye, he was about to say something but was beaten to the punch.
"No, this will do quite fine, thank you."
She nodded.
"Okay, well, take all the time you need, to your left please place the cups with your deposit to the tray, and we will see you later, good luck to the both of you."
Gulf watched her go to chuckle a bit nervous.
Mew eyed the cup to take a deep breathe, he needed to tell gulf they might need to wait on this.
"Mm, gulf...... There is something I need to..... Gulf?"
Stepping to mew, gulf held the cup up, mew took it to eye a bit confused with his facial expression.
Gulf then placed his hands to his pants to unbutton to unzip, eyeing.
Mew raised an eye brow, it had been 3 weeks since they last made love, there longest time ever, he missed Gulfs touch, it muddled his thought process.
"It's a shame I can't suck your sweet milk out since it might hurt your sperm, with contamination or what not, but that doesn't mean I can't please my daddy...."
Mews cock grew in his pants to throb.
Gulf took it out to stroke, keeping his eyes to it.
"Mmm gulf..... Love your soft hands....."
Gulf smiled, looking up, he then let go to grab the cups to move to the tray. Turning he motioned with his head for mew to come forth, mew couldn't help to come forth.
Stepping closer, gulf wrapped his arms around to place his lips to his, mew placed his hands to his waist, gulf then took his hands down to unbutton to unzip his own pants to take out his erection, placing them together he rubbed them.
They both thrusted with the friction, they both moaned sweetly into the others mouth.
This act they missed.
Has his movements started to quicken, gulf then took a hand back to grab a cup, he could tell mew was close.
Going to his knees, he looked up to give a seductive look, he held the cup under his head, a hand to his member to keep pumping.
"Mmm, cum for me daddy..... Know you want to give your baby there milk."
Mews body quivered, he loved this game.
Taking a hand to his member, he couldn't help but to stroke, he then took his other to the top of his head to grip.
"Baby wants is milk?"
Gulf bit into his bottom lip to nod, looking very slutty.
Mew couldn't help it.
"Aaaah, I'm cumming......"
Gulf received his deposit, mew took that hand from his head down, so gulf could get up to screw the cap on to place the cup to the tray, her turned back to eye mew, stepping backwards he grabbed his cup, to then lower his pants and boxers to one ankle, to get on a desk.
"Mew..... Baby needs more of his daddies milk..... Cum here....." He smiled.
Mew took a deep breathe to be drawn to gulf.
To the desk, gulf wrapped his arms and legs about has mew went fully in to start thrusting.
Gulf took his hands down, to place the cup to his head, he was too the brink, cumming, he screwed the cap on, to then place it to the side, wrapping his arms back around he eyed mew.
"Mmm, make love to me mew..... Soon we're going to be a real family, I cant wait, I promise to take care of my man, the babies, the condo and everything inbetween. Do not worry about a thing."
Pulling mew to his lips, they embraced the other tightly, mew still had his reserve on this, however has long has this made gulf happy and they were to be together, what really could go wrong.
They both were unaware what would eventually happen but at that moment they were be side themselves making passionate love in the doctors office.