he got to me.......shit!

Going in, to the middle of the room. gulf hung his head to sign. Everything that flooded through his mind was still very much there and it pissed him off to no end.
You are a fool gulf...... Why did you go inside?
This man...... Cheated on his boyfriend with you, kept the two of you a secert for 6 months, yes I remember how we came into being a real couple but..... Because of what we did..... Santi left the school.... Never to come back.... Wasent even there when I helped mew moved, I had so much to tell him.....
Gulf signed.
This is..... Poetic Justice isn't it...... To be in this situation..... To be divorced...... Just talk whatever he has in his mind out, then forget him, move on.....
Turning, mew was there looking to him, waiting for whatever gulf was thinking to be over with.
"Done..... Thinking?"
Gulf nodded.
"Why am I here mew? This is just cruel and....."
Widening his eyes, mew stepped forward to place his hands to either side of his face, to pull him into a passionate kiss.
Gulf furrowed his eye brows, to take his hands to his chest to push away, to look with anger towards him.
"You.....asshole! Thought you wanted to talk! I am not going to do this! I'm leaving, don't call me unless it's about the girls"
Mew then looked gulf over then he saw it, steering closer, he placed his hands to his waist to then pull him, he rubbed his hard on to his.
Gulfs eyes widen, to place his hands to his chest to push.
"You have lost your god damn mind! Let me go! You fucking pervert! I knew it, never should have come here!"
Pushing with enough strength, Moving about, he then froze to widen his eyes.
Mew turned to wrap his arms about, to place his head close to his neck, then he rubbed his bottom lip to it.
Gulfs body shook a bit.
"Da..... Damn it....mew...... What are you....."
Taking a hand up, mew placed it to his neck to turn his head, has he leaned his back, there eyes darted.
"I did want to talk but gulf....... Do you not know what today is?"
Gulfs eye brows furrowed. He knew, but didn't want to think of it.
"I don't care! You need to let me go? You tricked me, I'm sick and tired off.....mmm...."
His body tensed, head leaned down a bit to grit his teeth. Mew took his other hand down to rub his hard on that was evident to his pants.
He then went to his ear.
"Booking this room, seeing the date, I remembered, it's the anniversary of 15 years ago, when we first met and made love."
Gulf shook. His head to get out of his grasp to look forward.
"We...... Were drunk..... You took advantage..... You had a boyfriend and used me......"
Mews eyes widen.
"How..... Could you..... Say that to me!"
"Easily..... We are divorced..... Not a couple..... Now get your hand off of my....... And let me go! I'm sick of this and....."
Turning his head, Gulfs eyes widen, lips parted, heart sank.
He saw tears coming down mews face. Gulf only saw this a few times when they were together, he knew mew was in extreme amount of pain.
With his deamoner softening, gulf couldn't control himself, he turned to gulp, eyeing mew. Taking his hands up, he used his thumbs to wipe his tears away.
"Mew...... Were just.... Hurting the other..... You need to....."
Gulf titled his head a bit, to peer his eyes, to mew, who brought up his hand, to wrap about gulfs to go to his left hand to kiss at his ring finger that no longer held a ring.
"Mew......."
Mew looked up, to take his other hand to his face to caress, moving it about, he moved it to the back of his neck to then pull.
Gulf gritted his teeth.
Damn it, I'm being pulled under the ocean.
Going closer, mew placed his lips to his to kiss softly.
Gulf closed his eyes to furrow his eye brows.
Fuck! Why did I have to remember our past? All the emotions I felt way back when.. Especially The love I had for this man...... Well still.....mmm..... Are controlling me.....
Moving his head up, gulf started to move his lips with mews.
He then wrapped his arms around his neck.
Mew then took his hands lower to then un button his shirt to then go to his pants to un do then unzip.
Gulf moaned shakily into his mouth.
Mew moved a bit to place his forehead to his, to look down.
Gulf kept his eyes tightly closed.
"Do..... You really think that way, what you just said to me?"
"Mmm.........I..... Should..... But....I don't...... We both......"
Mew then moved his head down to kiss at his chest to look up.
Gulf placed his arms to his sides to ball his fists. He was trying to fight against this but it was a losing battle.
"Mmm..... Mew......"
Mew then went to his knees to place his hands to either side of Gulfs pants, to lift his head up to eye.
"I....... Know you want this..... Want my hot mouth to your hard cock..... To lick and suck..... To empty you of your seed....."
Gulf brought his hand up, to bite into his index finger, his whole body shook with nerves. He was trying to figure out a way to get out of this, knew this was wrong, just like there first time but he couldn't move.
Mew smirked to then pull his clothes down to his ankles then off to throw wherever, he then kept his hands to his waist to move his mouth forward to kiss his head, twitching it ozzed pre cum, mew looked to it, to lick.
"Ah......mew....... We.....mmm..... This.... Isn't right....... Were not......"
Mew then placed another kiss to his head.
"Please gulf..... Don't deny me.... Espacially on our..... Anniversary...."
Gulf gritted his teeth to then turn his head.
"Damn..... It..... We don't have an anniversary! Not anymore........We are over.... Done..... D.....aaaah......"
Gulf turned his head forward to lift to moan. Hearing these things mew couldn't hold back, he placed his whole length into his mouth.
"Ah..... Mew......." He breathed heavily.
Laying his tongue flat, he moved his head off to draw a long sweet moan from gulf, he then stood, to place his hands to either side of his face, eyes darted.
"You know, you want this...... Want me....... Stop denying it......"
Turning his head, he moved down to place his lips to his. Gulf placed his hands to his chest, to hit a bit, but all his strength was gone.
Mew then took his hands lower to make him jump, he then spank his ass.
Gulfs whole body tensed, he finally opened his eyes to look down at mew who was looking up with eyes darting.
"Stop..... Denying your daddy gulf....... Your not the only one who needs some milk."
Gulfs eyes widen, all his control and reserve was gone, it didn't help this was his favorite game, forgetting everything but how he used to feel, gulf placed his lips to his, to put his tongue into his mouth to swirl about his.
Parting his went to his neck to kiss, to take a finger to loosen his tie.
"Ah mew......mmm..... Give the baby its milk.....I want it..... Deep inside..... Damn it.... You.....ass.....asshole...... Take me....."
Mew smiled to turned them to do just that. He knew they really did need to talk, however mew just wanted gulf. All of him, espacially since it was there anniversary of there first time.