moving out

Past
Gulf sat to his parents car, to the passenger seat, he looked forward dazed, the last few days had been very hard on him, ever since he ran from the divorce signing.
His mother to the driver side, looked to him, then eyed his father and gulfs brother in the back to then look to him.
"Gulf..... We need to get this done. The babysitter will only watch the girls for only a bit today."
Gulf took a deep breathe but said nothing.
Kla went forward to place his hand to Gulfs upper shoulder to rub. His father rolled his eyes.
"Gulf..... Come on, we've got to get this done. Sooner we do this, sooner it'll be over."
Tears started to well up in his eyes, gulf hadent been to the condo since he discovered mew with that other.
"Gulf..... We need to do this.... Then you can move on, find the girls a nice woman too...."
Gulf turned his head to eye his mother in anger.
"Really!? I'm gay mother, I like boys, that will never change! Let's hurry and do this."
Gulf then opened the door to then leave, his brother leaned back to eye the back of his mother's seat.
"Mom, today, just leave gulf alone, he needs us, just be supportive."
She rolled her eyes has he and Gulfs father got out of the car.
"Fine." She mumbled.
They all then followed gulf, to where they stood behind him, has he was too the door, looking down at his keys. His brother took a deep breathe has they stood, to then take them, gulf felt the coldness of the metal to leave his hand. To then lower it to hang his head further down.
His brother manuvered about to then open the door, his mother and father went about to look around, gulf took a deep breathe in to lift his head up to look about.
Stepping in, he looked to his hand that started to shake, he didn't know why, he had to go to a doctor a bit ago, they said he could develope these things due to the stress and anxiety of the divorce.
Closing his eyes, he took a very deep breathe in to move his hand about to then open his eyes to then look forward to go in.
"Um...."
His mother, father and brother looked to him, gulf eyed around has he placed one hand to his arm to rub.
"Everything that has the pink tag is mine...."
Gulf then frozen when he saw a pile of boxes and suitcases to the side, he then walked to them, a tear fell.
I see......mew wants to get ride of me has soon has possible so that seceratary of his can move in.....
Gulf flexed his jaw in anger.
His brother saw his body tense up to then walk to him to place a hand to his shoulder.
"So..... We pack everything that is pink? Do you.... Want us to go to the girls room? Your be....."
Gulf slightly turned his head.
"That's..... Not our bedroom..... Not anymore, I'll..... Go to that one.....um the girls room everything in there is for mew to have, so everything I need is out here."
His brother patted his shoulder to then turn his head to eye his parents.
"Well, let's get some boxes and start moving."
They nodded to go to gulf to the boxes to then start packing, his brother looked to him.
"Do.... You want me to...."
Gulf shook his head to place his hand to his brothers.
"No.....I think I got this...."
"Know I'm here for you......"
Gulf turned his head to eye with a slight smile holding back the tears.
"Thank you, I need that."
His brother patted his shoulder to then grab a box to go help pack.
Gulf then grabbed a suitcase to then roll it to the bedroom door that was closed to eye it, he had to take a very long breathe.
Placing his hand to the nob he then turned it to open, his eyes went straight to where he saw mew with that seceratary, he breathed a sign of relieve that they weren't there.
Going in, gulf went straight to the bathroom to grab everything that was his, he then went to there closet to grab a few of his clothes but not everything his hands started to shake more.
Grabbing what he could, he had the suitcase to his side, to look around the room.
Just how many times did he and that seceratary in this bed that we....
Gulf hung his head has tears welled up.
Don't...... Don't you fucking cry for him! He does not deserve it! He cheated on you! Time to move on!
Gulf took a deep breathe to lift his head to look about, he then looked to the side table to eye there picture.
Taking deep breathes, he left his suitcase to go to the picture to then place it under his eyes.
He looked to where they were each holding a baby, gulf smiled wide and mew looked a bit dazed.
Gulf shook his head, to then toss the picture to the side to watch it shatter.
His brother hearing the noise, got up, while his parents kept packing to run to the door way to eye gulf, has he breathed heavily.
His brother saw the picture frame to then look to gulf, he tried to take a step in, but gulf turned his head to shake.
"Don't! No one is suppose to be in this room other then mew, me or the girls! That's how is suppose to be!"
Angery tears then fell.
His brother nodded to then step back.
"Okay gulf, okay, can you get your suitcase then come out?"
Gulf breathed heavily, to then nod, going around the bed he grabbed his suitcase to then go to his brother who held him tightly.
"I know you can't see this now, but things will get better, I'll always be here for and those girls. I love you gulf."
More tears fell.
Present
Feeling shaking, mew looked up to see gulf was crying in his sleep, moving about, he hugged him to his side, to whisper in his ear calming him.
"Shhhh I'm here gulf..... I'm here.... Your mew is right here my love...."
Gulf took in a shaky breathe to then sign to then smile.
Mew hugged him tighter, to close his eyes has he went right to sleep, with his lovers in his arms.