helping him to relax then to stay

Gulf moved his shoulders about, while mew was behind him, kneeled, to rub.
"Mew..... You don't need to be doing this..."
"I want to help you relax, just listen to the music, feel my fingers unknotting your muscles."
Gulf signed to then sink in the bath s bit more, to re close his eyes to do just that.
"Mm, you really do have magic hands mew."
Mew smirked keeping his eyes to the back of his head.
"Thank you for the compliment."
"No..... Problem."
Gulf then brought his hand to his mouth to yawn, he was getting very tired.
"Tired?"
Gulf placed his hand down to nod.
"Very. I think it's time I get out and...... Move to the couch."
Gulf flexed his jaw remembering how many times he slept too it.
Mew took a deep breathe to then start to run his hands from his shoulders to his chest, up and down..
Gulf slightly turned his head.
"Mew..... This is not the time to..... To um....."
Mew went a bit up, to take his fingers up and down from his navel to his chest, to place his mouth to Gulfs neck.
"I believe it is the time."
"Mmm mew...... We shouldn't..... With the girls here...."
Mew started to move his bottom lip up and down his neck sensually.
"They are asleep, saw to that myself, it's our time gulf..... Let me help you really relax."
Mew then got up, to go to the edge, to look down to gulf to take his shirt off, gulf turned his head to open his eyes to look upon. Mew, his breathing started to become heavier.
"Mew...... I'm not having any anxiety problems today...... Don't believe your um.... Um....."
He gulped has mew undressed to then get in, gulf moved up to take his knees to his chest, to look down to the water.
Mew sat, with his knees to his body, arms over the sides to keep his eyes to gulf.
"I'm what?"
Gulf took a deep breathe.
"I do not think, you are depressed, so we don't need to do anything, I'm already staying, even though I don't really think I should but....."
Well, because of the late hour and the weather, I'm stuck, plus what you seemed to accomplish.
Gulf signed, it also didn't help he remembered when they first got this tub, sweet. Memories flowed through him, rather he wanted to feel this way or not.
Mew eyed gulf, then he at started to remember that day, he then went for an nostolegic approach.
"Gulf........ I'm not asking, come here."
Gulfs eyes widen, to then look to mew with his brows furrowed a bit, lips parted.
That really reminded that day, that was the same thing he told him.
Mew took a deep breathe in to then move forward, to grab Gulfs wrist to then start to pull, he was becoming lost to this.
Making gulf sit upon him, he eyed mew, to then turn his head to look to the closed door, his facial features twitched has mew thrusted himself slowly in, while he wrapped his arms about.
"Ah..... Did you.... Lock the....."
Mew then brought his hands up to then place them too his face to then turn his head for them to look to the other, he then went slowly down, for gulf to place his hands to the tubs edge, he moaned has mew started to make gulf bounce up and down, the water that surrounded them started to swish.
"Ah mew....." Gulf moaned a bit quietly.
"Mmm, I locked the door gulf, for this....... Please, don't think, rather you have had an anxiety attack or I have felt depressed, can we..... Just lose ourselves to this act? Please?"
Gulf looked him over to sign, he then hunched himself a bit to place his forehead to his chest.
"Just..... Hurry up, i am tired, still have to..... Make up the couch...."
Mew took a deep inhale to really thrust himself in and out, another plan was in his mind.
"Sure gulf......mmm.... Sure....."
After awhile, they came just for mew to turn gulf about, to place his hands to his nipple to swirl his fingers about, to thrust deep and hard once more, gulf laid to mews body feeling very exhausted, to lift his head up, to moan quietly has his body went up and down, he placed his hands to his erection to stroke.
Coming for the second time, mew took his hands to his shoulders to rub once more, relaxing gulf even further, the heat was also getting to him. Gulf closed his eyes to become limp on mew.
"Mew..... What are you.....mmm.... Up to?"
He went to his ear, moving up, he dis connected them to keep rubbing.
"Nothing, just trying to fully get you to relax, you honestly do deserve it."
Gulf made a face to start to drift off, after a few minutes, mew moved his head up, to eye gulf.
"Gulf? Gulf? Are you..... Awake?"
He groaned a bit but didn't say a word. Smiling, mew moved him off, to lay him in such a way so he wouldn't go under, to get out to dry, to then go to the room to dress quick, going to his daughters room, he peeked himself in, to see they were deeply asleep, closing the door, he went to the bathroom to grab a towel, helping gulf out, he then carried him limply, bridal style to the bed, standing near it he gulped, he then looked to gulf.
I know, you are going to be so very mad, but that couch is not comfortable.
Taking a deep breathe, mew placed gulf under the blankets to take the towel, to then turn to place it in the hamper, to go to the bathroom to drain the tub, going back, he stood in the door way, his heart soared, it had been 8 years, since gulf slept in there bed, tears then went down his face.
Taking a deep breathe, mew knew this was not going to end well, but seeing gulf, to his side, sleeping so peacefully in there once married bed, mew lost all rationality.
Going to his side, he turned the light off, to then turn to eye his back.
Gulf......I know you are going to think I am selfish tomorrow but, I really just want you to have a great nights sleep, you would not get it on that couch, you never did.
Gulping, mew pushed, to then wrap his arm about, gulf shuffled a bit to take a deep breathe, but didn't wake.
Mew closed his eyes to take a deep breathe, he knew tomorrow was going to be hell, but for tonight, he was going to relish in heaven, something he had not been able to do for so long, sleep next to the person who still had his heart, rather they were divorced or not.

divorcedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें